When Light Meets Darkness PewdieCry

The war between Heaven and Hell has been going on for thousands of years and there was no sign showing that it was going to stop anytime soon. The Angels of Heaven and the Demons of Hell have gathered around waiting to see if there is peace in their future.

"My children, me and Lucifer have talked about talking peace and we finally have an agreement," God said and everyone, demon and angel, have cheered.

"One of my lucky children will be married to Lucifers first born son, whether it is a female or male they will have a birth mark that is different from others and they are the chosen one. The child will be born sometime this year since Lucifer's son has been born he will be born in October so all child's born on that month will be checked and we will see to it that they are prepared for what lies ahead of them. That is all my children and the demons of hell," God said and he got into his carriage and left to his palace.

So the deed had been put into place. Soon the month of October came and the guards of Heaven checked every single child that was born, but they came back with nothing. What they didn't know was that a child was being born on October 23 and had poor parents that couldn't afford a hospital. Several hours later and they had birth a very health boy. But both parents were shocked when they checked the child's wrist. The child had a pokerface mark on his wrist and the parents knew that their son would be given to marry the Devil's child.

"Marian what shall we do we can't keep this from our lord," the dad said to his wife.

"I know Joseph but we need to keep Felix safe from harm," Marian said to Joseph.

"So you named him Felix huh," Joseph said and she nodded.

So the parents kept it a secret from everyone, even God himself until they were ready to tell. So Felix's life was a very happy life. He had many friends when he grew up. His best friend being a guy named Ken Morrison. They did everything with each other. The parents of Ken had noticed the birth mark on Felix's wrist and had contracted God. God himself was outraged by the secrecy and went to see Felix's parents himself.

When God had gotten to Felix's house, Felix was outside playing with Ken. Felix noticed God and called his parents to the yard. His parents had paled at the sight of God and had sent the two children inside.

"Why have you both decided to keep this from me," God said outraged.

"We are sorry our Lord but we were waiting to tell Felix before we told you we thought it might prepare him for what is about to come," Joseph said.

"I love your loyalty to protect your son but there is nothing you can do to stop this fate," God said and the parents nodded.

"But I will allow you to keep Felix until he turns 18 then he has to be sent to the underworld and live his life with his new mate," God said and the parents sighed in relief.

"Thank you our Lord we won't let you down," they said in unison and God had left.

They sighed and went inside. They looked at Felix and Ken playing and the mother broke down knowing what is going to happen to their son. So they let Felix have a happy life. They gave him everything he asked for.

Felix was soon off to School and he met new friends their. He met a guy named Mark and a girl named Michelle and they have been an unbreakable group of friends. They had the greatest of adventures and played together everyday.

Soon it was Felix's 18th birthday and he was the happiest he could be. His parents through a big celebration for him. All of his friends he made these years came and celebrated with him. His parents pulled him aside from the partying and he looked at them confused.