Protection

Protection

Delirious' POV:

I'm sitting in the kitchen by myself. I have always been by myself since everyone has their own lives to in. I try to speak up to join but words get caught into throat and I ended up not saying anything.

But lately I felt like they have been pushing me away. Not like everyone but a certain person. One person named Tyler. He doesn't like me. I know he doesn't like me. He knows that I know that he doesn't like me.

He keeps inviting everyone to places and yet I never get invited. I either find out the day of or the next day when everyone posts it on Twitter. They don't even care that I don't go. They're probably having more fun than if I did go.

I bring everyone down. I'm just a screw up. I can't even fly a plane for my life. I can't even speak normally or else they'll make fun of the things I say. When I forget thing they always tease me about what I actually meant to say.

Why would they need me? They all have each other. I'm apparently only a clown in their eyes. Just someone or possibly something to make fun of. Even the person who I love the most does the same.

I'm someone who shouldn't be loved. My parents never loved me. Once they found out I was gay they practically disowned me. They would beat me and they left me to rot in my own blood. But there was always someone who would pick me back.

That someone is Evan Fong, also known as VanossGaming. He would always stick up for me whenever I was being told off by Tyler. He was there to pick me up when my parents almost killed me. But lately he's been to busy for me.

I ask him to record and he tells me he's to busy too or he can't. And whenever I can't he starts to get mad at me for not playing with him and the others. I don't know he's very confusing. I mean I started to make other friends who actually has time for me.

But they aren't Evan. They aren't the man who I fell in love with. I then heard him again. Someone who I haven't heard in a long time. Someone who I thought was gone when I first met Evan.

"I'm back~," Delirious said making me shiver.

'That's just great now what do you want' I replied back.'

"You know you need me just like I need you to go and kill yourself."

'And why should I do that I'm happy.'

"Nice definition of happy I'm seeing you struggle everyday this is the best for you."

'How can you know what's best for me'

"Well technically I'm a part of you so wouldn't you know what's best for yourself."

I thought about what Delirious said..... He's right no one here respects me. No one cares about my opinions.

"Yeah if they were you're friends they would invite you everywhere."

'Okay but how should I do this.'

"We can get that pretty little gun Cartoonz gave to you for your birthday."

I get up and I walk to my room. I lie on the floor and I look under my bed for a box. I found it and I saw that it had dust all over it. It's been a while since I used it. I open the casing and I see the pistol bright as ever.

I take the box downstairs and place it on the table. Now this gun is now facing me. It's very nice and eloquent. Me and Cartoonz were supposed to go to a shooting rage but he had to cancel and we never really got to it.