To Impress

To Impress

Vanoss' POV:

I don't know what's going on with me. I for some reason act like a complete idiot whenever I'm with Wildcat. I have the need to impress him whenever we play together. I feel like without his approval the stuff I'm doing have no meaning to me.

When me and him did the heist with Nogla and Lui. We live together we ride together. And then we made up so many things after that. I really enjoy the time I spend with Wildcat.

This mostly happens when I play Zombies and GTA V with him. I remember the map with the big baby. The first we encountered the big baby. He was the last one alive. He was trying to revive Moo when he was attacked.

"EVAN," he screamed and then he died.

I blushed why did he scream my name. I mean he could have screamed anyone else's but he had screamed my name in particular. Not even my gaming name my actual name. I wanted to ask him about it but I got to embarrassed to ask him.

Then the next incident was the time we recently played Zombies. Everything he had done, I decided to laugh it. I thought it was pretty funny. He even gave me lessons on how to survive the zombie apocalypse. They weren't the best but I took them.

I don't know about Wildcat that makes me feel so tingly inside. It was the end of our last GTA V session as Marcel and Delirious had already left the game.

"Hey Evan," I heard his sweet voice said from the other side of the call.

"Yeah Tyler what is it," I said feeling something bubbly on the inside.

"It's nothing never mind," he said and for some reason I was disappointed.

What did he really want to tell me? This will now haunt me for a while. God I feel like a teenage girl in love with her biggest crush. Wait wait wait wait..... Love?

"Common you can tell me I am your best friend," I said saying the honest truth.

Before Delirious had came into my life my true best friend was Wildcat. He was the second person I ever met in our little group.We used to do everything together and I think we might have lost a little bit of our friendship when I just kept bringing Delirious along.

"You are I thought that was Delirious' role," Wildcat said looking away from the face cam.

"I mean yeah I do play with him a lot but I have know you longer and you will always be my best friend," I said smiling at him.

He looks back at his cam and is he blushing? No it's just my imagination. Why would he be blushing at something I said. Yeah I must be going crazy, but what if it wasn't. He took a deep breathe and stared into my eyes. Well it felt like he did.

"The times I have played with you has been really amazing from the first time you asked me to the random moments we have together. And I wanted to tell you something that I have kept bottled in," he said still looking at me.

My heart is beating like a million times a minute. I don't know why I feel this way. Am I nervous about something he's about to say or excited about the thing he is going to say.

"Evan Fong..... I love you," Wildcat said and my eyes widen.

He loves me? He loves me....... Ohh my god he loves me. That's why he was scared to say it. He's probably thinking that I might reject him. But what are my feelings toward him. Do I feel love for the man that I have known for a long time.

"Tyler I love you too," I said determining what I feel for the man in front of me.

He smiles really big and I smile back. I wish I was with him so I can give him a kiss.

"Hey can I visit sometime in a month," he said and I nod my head.

"talk to you later then," he said and hanged up.

I step away from the computer and I feel like I'm smiling like an idiot. I love Tyler.

Hey guys another WildNoss request I actual like VanCat more XD it has a nice ring to it XD

Anyways this was a request from ToxicRenai they wanted a VanCat and I have them a VanCat God it's like 2:30 in the morning and tired XD

Anyways request is still welcomed lol why wouldn't they be

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish