Voicemail Messages BananaBusSquad

Voicemail Messages

*ring ring ring ring ring ring*

"You have 20 new messages."

"First message."

"Hey this is Evan I really didn't mean to call you, it's like a force of habit I guess. I know you won't pick up my calls and I can see why as this is the sixth time I called you....."

"I'll just leave you be then."

*click*

"Next Message."

"It's Evan again. I know you'll never hear these messages I don't even bother why I keep calling you. I mean it looks like I'm desperate or something but I just want to check if you're okay."

"Just call me when we I suppose."

*click*

"Third Message."

"Uh Evan again. I don't even know why I keep calling you. I guess it's the only way to hear your voice again I suppose. Ugh I don't even know why I bother to leave you a message."

"Bye."

*click*

"Fourth Message."

"I saw you a moment ago and I wanted to see if you would pick me up. I guess you really didn't as you checked your phone and let it go to voice mail. You probably already deleted the messages I had sent earlier."

"Well I don't want to take your time so please call me."

*click*

"Fifth Message."

"I didn't get a call from you yet. I was wondering when were you going to call. Maybe you want me to call first, but then again you haven't really been answering me. I just want to talk to you again."

"Please call me."

*click*

"Sixth Message."

"You're probably just ignoring me in general. I called you over to me and Brock and you just turned and left. I tried to calling you but then this happened again. I think I'm pretty much going to get used to this."

"Please answer."

*click*

"Seventh Message."

"You answer Brock but ignore me. I even called right after you hung up with him. I guess you really do hate me. I mean it has been 3 months since the incident. You have to forgive me by now."

"Call me please."

*click*

"Eighth Message."

"Is this really about the incident. I apologized for what I did that had to count for something didn't it. And plus you moved on. You have Tyler now and I have Sydney come on you have to pick up."

"Please."

*click*

"Ninth Message."

"Okay seriously just answer the god damn phone. You are keeping me up day and night. Just fucking call me and say that you forgive me you fucking asshole."