Last Christmas SeaChaos

When I say go I will tell you when to play the song. This is my Christmas One Shot to you my Brofish friends. Also this is the first time I ever out something lol

I hope you enjoy 💛

On with the shot *drinks a shot of eggnog*

Chilled's POV:

I sit at the Karaoke bar laughing and hanging with my friends. We are hanging out and I am having fun with my boyfriend Adam.

We were both to nervous to tell each so we had an embarrassing moment with Max and he brought us together. As I hear these Christmas songs come on I can't help to think about my boyfriend last year.

His name was Jordan. Now you maybe be thing is it Sparklez or Kootra. Well your both wrong. Jordan was a really good friend of mine back when I was still in high school. He asked me to be his boyfriend and of course I said yes.

I sigh and Adam notices.

"Sweetie what's wrong," he asks.

"Nothing just these songs can't help me think about someone," I said.

"Well whenever you feel like telling me I am here for you babe," he said and he winked.

I blushed a little bit told him thanks. After a while Max decided that he wanted to sing and he went up there. We were laughing because he was acting stupid up there but to say he wasn't a bad singer.

I here someone enter the bar and I look up and my eyes widen at what I saw. It was Jordan. He looked over at me and he smiled at me.

"I need to use the restroom I will be right back," I said.

"Don't take to long Sweetie I think I wanna go up there next," Adam said.

I nod my head and I went to the bathroom. Once I got in there a certain someone had followed me in there.

"Anthony how long has it been," Jordan said wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Not long enough," I muttered loud enough so he can hear me.

"Haha that's the humor I love," he said and I shake his arm off.

"What do you want Jordan," I said getting straight to the point.

"I want us to be us again," he said getting closer to me.

"Not going to happen I say," and I start to leave the restroom.

"Well baby if you change your mind I will be here," he said and I left the bathroom.

I went back to our table just enough time to see that Adam was halfway through his song. I laughed as he looked at me and blew me a kiss. After his song was over I decided to tell him about Jordan.

"He's here," he said his eyes widening and I nod my head.

"Well I want to see him and give him a piece of my mind," he said starting to get up.

"No Adam I want to spend it with you not messing with my ex. Speaking of which I have decided what song to sing," I said standing up and walking over to the stage.

I whispered something to the host's ear and he nods his head.

"Well folks we have another person up here his name is Anthony Florenti, and what would you like to song for us today," he said.

"Well Chuck I already told you and this is dedicated to my old boyfriend Jordan," I said looking in his direction.

I look over to my friends and they all looked confused. I look at Adam and I gave him a wink and he smiles.