Where is Delirious? Part 3

Vanoss' POV:

I drive to the ice rink and I park in the parking lot. I quickly get out of my car and race inside. Once I was inside I was greeted by several of my hockey friends and of course I replied to the all. I first went to the rink and saw some of them practicing. I went to check the stalls and he wasn't there either.

I know it was dumb of me to think he was in the bathroom but hey I had to try. I sigh and I sit at the bleachers and I watched my friends practice. I used to play hockey but I quit after a while. Jonathan was scared that I was going to get hurt so I quit just for him. He was happy but mad that I quit what I love so he sometimes let me practice with them and join in a game or two.

I sighed again and remember when this worried had all started.

Flashback whoosh

I'm so nervous right now today is the finals and we are going against the hardest team ever. Every team who ever versed them have lost but I know we are going to win. As we get on the ice I look over at the stands and I smile at who is there. It was my best friend Delirious. I've had a crush on him for a while now and I'm so glad he came to my game. It only strived me to win for him.

My team says I'm the best player they've had but I know they're lying but hey it motivates me to do my best. I start out in the middle and I see my opponent on the other side. I heard the referee count down and once he said go and dropped the puck, I quickly grabbed it and passed it to my teammate.

It was a really close game. We are tied and I'm about to score the last point when someone crashed me into the wall. I hit the wall pretty hard but managed to make he shot. It was at the last second too and we won the game. My team was cheering but everything started to turn black.

"Vanoss, Vanoss, Evan, EVAN, EVAN WAKE UP PLEASE," I heard a familiar voice say but I can't figure it out who it is.

"Sir we need to take him to the hospital," a distant voice said.

"Please let me go with him," the same voice said and the other voice agreed and that was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

The next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital. I look around and outside I see my mom talking to the doctor. I tried to move my hand and rub my head but something was holding it down. I look and I see that my hand is grabbed by someone else's. I look any my eyes widen it was Delirious. I blushed at the contact and moved my hand from his. He wakes up at the sudden touch and his eyes widen seeing me awake.

"Evan your okay," he said and I saw tears forming in his eyes.

"Yeah I am okay I said I was going to be," I said and wiped away the forming tears.

He laughs but then his face gets serious.

"You promised me you weren't going to get hurt," he said.

"I'm sorry I guess I didn't expect them to get this ruff," I said and he sighs.

"Promise me you will take it easier," he said and I nodded.

He gave me hug and then we spent the rest of the day talking about random stuff.

End of Flashback

I sighed remembering that was the first I felt like Delirious showed some feelings for me. I see my coach walk up to me and sits down next to me.

"Fong what are you doing here your not supposed to be here until next week," he said and I sighed.

I told him the story and he smacks me in the head.

"Oww what was that for," I told him.

"This is a wake up call Fong, this might teach you something, once you find Denis better make sure you keep and extra eye on him," he said.

"Yes sir," I said.

"By the way someone dropped this off a while ago and told me to give this to you," he said and pulled out an envelope.

I quickly take from it and open it up. It was another note from the kidnappers. The note said.

Hey Evan did this little trip bring you back some more memories. I hope it did because it is the time you did get hurt most of your life. Jonathan was so worried for you right. The look on his face was so priceless like how he looks now. He believes you are coming for him but we always make him feel like nothing. Like the others I will give you another clue. Now you have been the first place you met, and the first place were you got seriously hurt. Go back to when you were worried about Jonathan. When he was in hurt and in pain. Better hurry Evan, he might not have long to live.

~M.L.

Okay so now we have ML, along with LC and BIDW. Who are these people and why do they want to hurt me and Delirious.

"Better hurry Fong if that letter is true then you should hurry to the place they are describing," Coach said and he left to go back to his office.

When Jonathan was hurt and in pain. Our old high school. He used to be bullied by this group and I saved him this one time, it was the worst of them all that they had gotten expelled.

"Back to Gamers Education High," I thought and left to my car and drove there.

There we go the third part to Where is Delirious. Who are these mysterious people and will Evan have enough time to find Delirious. Probably lol anyways I still want request from you guys just message me in the comments or private message me and I will get right on it don't think it will be bother because I will right it smut or no smut lol XD

Anyways with lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish