Goodbye H2OVanoss

Goodbye (You'll See why)

?'s POV:

I first meet him and he catches my eye. I currently don't know who I am. I was released from the hospital a couple of days ago. I see he is walking with his friends and I knew it was my time to do it. He wouldn't hurt me if I bumped into him.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm currently a little lost," I said as I stared at this man.

"No worries dude," he said and I knew he was the one.

"So who are you," he asked as I still stood there standing.

"Sorry I really don't have a name," I said rubbing the back of my head sheepishly.

"How can you not have a name," his friend said and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I was released from the hospital minutes ago and I have no idea who I am or where I came from," I said hoping they would buy my story.

"Man that sucks dude," another man said and I can't help but stare at him.

He's beautiful. He has black hair and he's wearing a mask. I can see his baby blue eyes coming from the mask that catches my attention. He should be mine.

"Well we can't have that," my target said and he huddled with his friends talking about naming me.

"I got it we should name him Lucas," a guy with a Mohawk said and the others agreed.

"Lucas I like it," I said tasting the name in my tongue.

"Well I am Vanoss, and this is my girlfriend Sydney," he said pointing to a girl next to him.

I see my love get a little angry at the mention of his girlfriend and I knew that I had made the right choice.

He then introduced me to his friends and I found out the name of my love. His name is Jonathan aka H2O Delirious. I had chosen Youtubers this is going to be fun.

~Couple Weeks Later~

I started to get to know my target. We started to become real close friends. He started to show me things he like to do. I started to copy him. I stuck to him like glue.

I then started to dress like him. He showed me many things about him. Like where he likes to shop, and the places he likes to go too. I slowly started to become like him.

But he doesn't notice a thing, he just sees that I admire his taste in everything. But life always has an upside to it. It always has its secrets. What makes everything seems great is that my face looks like his. We look like we're twins.

I could have been his long lost brother as far that I know of it. I then decide that it's time to move on to phase 2. I started to hang out with his friends. Join them in their little sessions. Getting to know each and everyone one of them. This has to be perfect.

I have to be just like him in order to work. I must know their every secret. I must know every single thing about them. I know I may sound insane but it's all part of my plan.

I then decided it was time to move on the Phase 3. I decided to get a hair cut. Just like my targets. I checked out the things he wears and I buy a little more. I buy some rope and a knife. You never know when you need them.

I then start to act like him. Say the things he say. Do the things he does. I try to sound like him and a couple of days I manage to get it perfect. I invite him over to hang out, as you can say. I knew I was ready and there was no turning back now.

"Hey Lucas how are you," he said as he came in.

"Doing good," I said getting my knife ready.

"You wanted to tell me something," he said as he sits down on the couch.

"Yeah I want to show you something," I said coming into the living room.

He doesn't know how I look like since I'm wearing a red hoodie. I stand right in front of him and I look at him in his eyes.

"We'll show me dude I don't have all day," he said and I smile at that.

I take off my hoodie and he gasps at me.

"Holy shit it's like I'm looking in the mirror, nice we look like twins," he said getting a really good look at me.

"Ohh yeah we do," I said making sure like I sound like him.

"Wow you even sound like me that's amazing we can do so many pranks," he said.

"Ohh I had something else planned in mind," I said.

I can see he was about to ask me something and then I stabbed him in the chest. He screams in pain but there is nothing he can say that will help him. I can see the light fading away from his eyes. A couple seconds later he stops moving all together and he dies.

I take the knife out and I clean it, I grab his body and I take it to the furnace. I throw him in there and I turn it on. I hear the sizzle of his body and I clutch the wallet and keys I managed to take from him. I am a hacker so I managed to find all of his passwords and codes for everything. I grab his phone and I call someone.

"Hello."

"Yeah it's not working out," I said and I started to hear yelling.

"It's him isn't it it's always him you want."

"You got that right," I said and I hung up.

I then call him and I wanted to hear his voice.

"Hey Evan."

"Hey Delirious I need to see you," I said.

This is my new life now. I am Lucas no more. He was just a setup. I am Evan Fong. So with that said, Goodbye Evan Fong, looks like you've been replaced.

Hey guys two days ago I was playing town of Salem with some of my friends and I was the amnesiac I wrote something along the lines of creepiness.

Also I have to say he is not the real Evan omg a stalker man just a stalker.

Well I then started to think Amnesiac technically becomes you when you die so they technically are you now so then this one shot was made lol. I hope you enjoy I have nothing wrong with Sydney she's pretty to say the least

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish