Our First Meeting H2oDelirious

Delirious' POV:

Man I can't wait for Pax East. This is going to be the first time I am ever going to it and it's also the first time I am going to meet Vanoss.

Well I have already met Vanoss but this is the first time we will meet face to face. This is going to be really special since we have been dating for the past 2 years. This year at Pax East was going to be our 2 year anniversary and I was really nervous.

I was also gonna show him how I looked like. It's not like I'm not ugly it is quite the opposite. But I've had many relationships but all they wanted me was because of my looks so I have decided to wear a hockey mask to hide myself from others.

Me and Evan had started dating during the time I had a million subs. He asked me out very formally over the Internet and I had accepted. During these two years he has been asking for me to show him how I looked like and I always told him just to wait. I am now ready to show him.

I get on my plane and I am super nervous.

"Hey Babe can't wait until we meet, I love you," Vanoss texted me.

"Haha me too babe," I texted back and then the Air lady said to put our phones away.

Soon after an 1hr and 43 minute flight, thanks to Evan's time thing, and I arrived in Boston. I look around the city until I reached my hotel.

I check in and I set my things down.

"Hey babe I'm here in Boston where do you wanna meet," I texted Evan.

"How about in the hotel lobby we are both in the same hotel right," he texted back.

"Yeah see you then," I texted and headed down to the lobby.

I made sure my mask was on and soon I reached the lobby. I see Evan in his GTA V outfit and I couldn't help but giggle.

"I know that sound anywhere," he said and turned around to face me.

I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey Evan it's nice to finally meet you in person," I said looking up at him.

"Me too but I didn't expect the mask," he said and laughed.

"Yeah but I wanted to show you something," I said excitedly and I stepped away from him.

"What is it," he asked and I slowly started to take my mask off.

I took it off and he gasped at me.

"Jonathan your beautiful why would you want to hide your face," Evan whispered as he stroked my cheek.

"Well it's because when I date someone hey only date me for my looks not who I am and you Evan are the only one who hasn't seen my face and I wanted to do it in person," I said.

"Wow Jon," he said and he kissed me.

This is the first time we ever kissed and it was amazing. It wasn't fast or needy, it was slow and passionate. He asked for permission and I let him in. We weren't fighting for dominance but if we were I knew he would win. We felt each other's face but soon he moved his arms to my waist and I wrapped my own around his neck.

We soon broke apart and we stared into each other's eyes.

"Delirious, Jonathan I love you with all my heart either with mask or no mask," Evan said.

"Vanoss, Evan and I will always love you being cool or not," I said and we pulled into another kiss.

And done with this I am sort of happy how this turned out

isnotcool I hope this was to your expectations because I wrote this for you.

Anyways I am still accepting request please I need your request to live lol not really but I need ideas lol

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish