Cheerleader H20Vanoss

Don't play the song until I tell you ;)

Evan's POV:

It was another night at the karaoke bar and everyone is going up one by one to sing a song.

"Evan are you going up their," Delirious asked me as he looked into my eyes.

Delirious has been my boyfriend for three years now. Today is our third year anniversary. I had plan on asking him a very important question tonight but I'm looking for the right song to sing it.

"I might I haven't decided the song that I wanted," I said as I looked through the song book.

Everything about him is perfect. He's my motivation to going along. Yeah he plays with Cartoonz a lot but we sometimes visit each other and just hang out. But the times when I have to go or he has too. I just feel really empty inside.

Tyler tries to cheer me up sometimes by taking me to clubs since we practically live next to each other. I don't really like to go because girls like to hit on me.

They always keep asking me these questions. Like if I need them, or if their pretty. I tell them I'm in a relationship, and then they ask if I feel like cheating. I'm like no and I walk away. God I hate those fucking people.

"I'm going to get us drinks do you want anything Evan," Jon said and I looked at him.

"Not really so don't take to long," I said and he nodded.

He quickly got up and went to get drinks.

"So have you chosen a song yet buddy," Tyler said as he pulled Craig closer to him.

"No not really," I said as I got to the O's in singers.

I then found the song. It was perfect and it described everything that has went on in my life.

"I found it," I said and I quickly got up and told the DJ.

He nods his head and tells me that I'm going on after this song. I thank him and walk back to my table.

"So babe have you chosen a song now," Jonathan said as he was already at the table.

"Yeah but you'll have to wait and see," I said and closed the book.

"Awwww okay," he said and I pulled him into my arms.

"Okay we have another person going up to sing at Karaoke night, come up Evan," the DJ said and I got up.

I kissed Delirious on the head and head for the stage. I grabbed the mike and I looked at the people in the club.

"This song I choose is for a very special someone in the audience," I said smiling softly at Delirious.

I can see him blush for here and I told he DJ to hit it.

~play the song here~

"When I need motivation my one solution is my queen
Cause she stays strong,
Yeah yeah," I said looking at Delirious.

"She is always in my car right there when I want her. Oh, all these other girls are tempting but I'm empty when you're gone. And they say
Do you need me?
Do you think I'm pretty?
Do I make you feel like cheating?
And I'm like no, not really,"

"Cause oh I think, that I found myself a cheerleader
She's always right there when I need her
Oh, I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She's always right there when I need her."

"She walks like a model
She grants my wishes like a genie in a bottle yeah yeah
Cause I'm the wizard of love and I got the magic wand
All these other girls are tempting but I'm empty when you're gone
And they say
Do you need me?
Do you think I'm pretty?
Do I make you feel like cheating?
And I'm like no, not really."

"Cause oh I think, that I found myself a cheerleader
She's always right there when I need her
Oh, I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She's always right there when I need her," I said.

I start to sway my hips to the beat. I look into his eyes and I can see them he has tears coming to them.

"She gives me love and effection
Baby did I mention you're the only girl for me
No I don't need a next one
Mama loves you too she thinks I made the right selection
Now all thats left to do is just for me to pop the question."

"Cause oh I think, that I found myself a cheerleader
She's always right there when I need her
Oh, I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She's always right there when I need her."

"Oh, I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She's always right there when I need her. Oh, I think that I found myself a cheerleader," I said and he song ended.

I gave a sign to Tyler and he brought Delirious to the stage. I got down on one knee and I see he put his hands over his mouth.

"Jonathan Delirious Denis, we have been dating for three years and I love you so much. I love you so much that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you do the honors and marry me," I said and pulled out a ring.

"Yes," he said and I pulled him into a hug and kissed him. I put the ring on his finger and I could hear people cheering around us. Yeah I'm going to love being with him.

Hey guys I thought you guys needed a break from all the sad shit I've been writing. I also gave H20Vanoss a break as well because like again it's been sad. I hope you guys enjoyed this cute song shot. I enjoyed writing it sooooo you better enjoy it.

Anyways as always

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish

Ps.....

HAPPY BROFISH DAY