Just For Fun

Just For Fun

Moo's POV:

I'm sitting around a circle with all of my friends, including my boyfriend. My boyfriend was my very first friend I had ever made on YouTube. Yup you guessed it if you have seen my video on how I met my friends. It's Evan. He's just so sweet and kind and I love him.

We are all here for E3 including Delirious and that was because Cartoonz had to convince him to come since he doesn't like coming out to these types of conventions. The reason why we are in a circle was because Mini wanted to do truth or dare.

"Okay Brock Truth or Dare," Mini said and I thought about the answer I was going to pick.

Picking truth would just be the easy way out. He would just ask me a question about my relationship or something embarrassing about me. But picking dare could have so many different and fun options. I thought about all of the possibilities that could happen from choosing dare but I decided.

"Dare bitch I'm not afraid," I said and the guys laughed at me.

"Okay I dare you to try a pregnancy test and you have to show us all the result," he said and my eyes widen.

The laughter from the guys slowly stopped as they were realizing what the dare was and soon the guys joined me at staring at Mini. He took a box out of the bag he had and showed it to me. I took the box and it was a pregnancy test. Then one thing had popped in my head. Why did he have this?

"You had this all day waiting to play truth or dare. Then waited for your turn to ask someone truth or dare and hopefully picking dare so they could do it," I said looking at him skeptical.

"Come on just do it. It's not even a bad dare compared the others," he said and I thought about the other dares.

Delirious had to put a handful of ice down his pants. Tyler had to prank call Sark which I had to say was pretty funny to do. Lui had to eat something old from his fridge. I guess Mini's right.

"Okay okay I'll do it," I said getting up.

"Do you need me to go with," Evan said and I shook my head.

"No I can do this myself," I said planting a small kiss on his lips.

He smiles at me as I walk to the bathroom. I can hear the awes of he guys as I entered the bathroom. I take the test out of the box. I look at the instructions and it says I have to pee on a certain part of the stick. After I did my business on the stick it said to wait for 2 minutes.

Suddenly I felt worried. Wait what I'm worried about this was just for fun and plus I can't get pregnant I'm a guy. Yeah this was just for fun and laughs. I check my phone and I see that two minutes have passed.

I get the test after I wash it because why would I want to touch something that I pee'd on. That's just completely gross. I decided I wanted to do this in front of the guys, so I walked out of the bathroom.

"Are you done yet princess," Tyler said and I blushed a little.

"Yeah I am and I have it sheesh," I said reaching the circle of friends.

I took a deep breath and I turned the test over to look at it. My eyes widen and I had almost drop the test. The guys look at me confused and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. No this can't be real, no it's broken. Yeah that's it.

"So Moo what did you get," Nogla said asking what the others probably wanted to hear.

"It came out positive," I said and their eyes widen.

"What no your joking right," Mini said taking the test from me.

I go down on my knees. What was happening? I felt Evan come to my side and pull me in for a hug. He started to whisper things in my ear and I started to panic. This can't be happening it shouldn't be happening.