My Savior

My Savior

Third POV:

Delirious didn't know that came over him. He just had felt the need to do it. He felt like he had no that he needed to do this. He got up on the side of the bridge and stared at the raging waters below.

All the time he had felt the need to be by this bridge. He loved the air that would always blow through his brown hair. He smelled the raging waters down below as he knew if he had fell from this height he would die.

He then thinks about the friends he has made these past couples years on YouTube. He had to say that he didn't have a soul to hate anyone. Well there was one person on his list he could honestly say that he hated the most.

That would be his considered best friend of the group Vanoss. Vanoss had betrayed him in the worst possible way. He had lead him on. Completely on believing that Vanoss had feelings for him. That he had actually cared.

That he had actually gived a damn about what Delirious had done. But just like the rest, he used him. Made him do his work. Had fucking sex with someone behind his back. He was disposable. Just a toy in Vanoss' eyes.

'A lot of people told me that Vanoss was a user,' Delirious thought as he was thinking of the past.

Many had told them that Evan would have used him. That Evan doesn't have a heart for others only for himself. But Delirious didn't believe any of them. Evan was his best friend, why he ever betray him.

But he had to learn the hard way. He had to know the truth on why they said was Evan going to use him. He was barely home at the time as Evan made him do the most randomest things. They wouldn't sleep in the same bed together. But Delirious hadn't give up on hope that the others were lying.

But he had finally known the truth when he had finished the things Evan asked for. He was supposed to call Evan to get more but he wanted to surprise Evan. When he got home he noticed another car there.

'Evan usually doesn't have guest come over' Delirious thought as he had to park in front of his own home.

He got out of the car and entered the house quietly. He saw the living room a mess and it was just confirming his suspicions. He got closer to His room and he could hear noise coming from it.

He opened to door slowly and saw two bodies mashed up in bed. It was Evan and the girl Sydney that had cause a great fandom war on Twitter. They were on his bed having sex.

Delirious couldn't believe it he didn't want to believe it. But there in front of him was the man he loved fucking another women. No women was to kind of a word in his eyes a bitch. He then saw Evan make eye contact with,

All he did was smirk at him. He knew that Delirious was at the door. He had winked at him and continued his loving making with Sydney. Delirious just closed the door and went to go sit outside.

He wait s good ten minutes before he heard the front door close and a car drive off. He heard footsteps walking closer to him and felt arms wrap around his waist.

"Hey Delirious welcome home," Evan said not even using his real name.

Delirious had always called Vanoss by his real name but Evan never did the same he would always call Jonathan by Delirious not by his actual name. No matter how much he always tried he would always still be call Delirious.

"Yeah it sure was," he mumbled as he heard Evan chuckled.

"A little to early for my taste," Evan said putting his head on Jonathan's shoulder.

"But there are more things that I need you to do," Evan whispered into Jonathan's ears.

Jonathan knew about Evan having sex with Sydney. He had known for a while but still believed that Evan still loved him as he still never had let him go.