Staring Problems

Staring Problems

Mini's POV:

I am currently laying down on the bed that I share with my boyfriend. I love looking at him. Just admiring every feature he has. His black hair that somehow never loses its shape. I always ask him how he keeps it that way and his reply is his secret.

I look down at his face to see his sleeping face. His face is with bliss as I can see that he might be dreaming something special in it. His lips are big and plump that I would like to give kisses to it all day.

I look down to his chest as I see he's not wearing a shirt. Even though his looks he is buff and has a little of a tan. Well compared to me he has a tan. I trace my finger down to the six pack he has and I draw random shapes on it.

I feel him turn to me and wrap his arms around my waist. He mumbles something incoherent and then quiets down. I blush at the position we are since now I can't escape his grasp. Then again why would I want to leave it.

This gives me more time to study his face now. He isn't really growing facial hair but I love to feel his soft skin as I rub my fingers across his cheek. He has really soft cheeks like a babies bum.

I can't help myself but I place a small kiss on his lip. I get sacred a bit when he kisses back because I didn't expect him to be awake. We break the kiss and he opens his eyes lazily. He stares down at me and gives me a lazy smile.

"Hey Mini," he said sleepily and that made my heart melt.

"Hey Vanoss sorry that I woke you up," I said blushing as he just chuckles.

I can see why girls go crazy when their boyfriends talk to them like this. I know because I'm drowning right now. My heart is beating like a thousand miles per minute. He just chuckles and wipes away my lips. I blush again and he laughs now.

"It's okay being awake with you is always a pleasure to do," he said staring at me lazily.

His Asian eyes looking even more Asian as I can see that he's still tired. But I love looking at the brown chocolate eyes that hide behind his eye lids. His chocolatey eyes that I sometimes wish I could eat. He smirks as he noticed that I'm studying his face.

"You just love looking at me don't you," he said and I blushed again.

"Well I think I should make that my second hobby since I'm very good at it," I said sassily and he laughs.

"What time is it anyways," he said checking the clock.

"One in the morning," I mumbled and his eyes widen.

"What are you doing awake at one in the morning," Evan said looking back at me.

I stare back awkwardly for a couple of minutes not really sure how to answer him. What was I doing still awake at this time. I mean I could completely lie about what I was doing or I could tell the truth.

"Looking at you," I said choosing to tell the truth.

"Yeah staring should be your second hobby," Evan said laughing.

I laugh with him but then I yawn wow I did not realize how tired I am. Holy fuck not staring at Evan suddenly made me really tired. I bet that was his plan all along to talk to me until I get exhausted.

"Well let's go to sleep tomorrow or today is a new day," Evan said softly.

I snuggle into his hold and I lay my head on his chest. His arms get a little tighter around me, not to bad but it feels like he's protecting me. I look back at Evan one more time and I see he's back asleep.

Maybe a little more staring won't do any harm.

Hey guys this was another request by @Sugar_Rush_4_Days and she wanted a MiniVanoss fluff and I have her the fluff she needed.

Yup that's how awesome I am she wanted it that way I gave it to her that way. I have a couple more to do that hopefully I'll be done by the end of this week so don't be afraid to ask me for more

I'm always glad to do it ;) haha

Anyways and as always

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish