Problems

Problems'

?'s POV:

I want to murderer everyone here. I want them all dead. I want them all tortured. I want them to feel the pain that I felt when I had to go through this moment. I want them to suffer.

Just seeing them enjoying themselves while I have to watch them. Watch them be happy while I'm miserable. Letting them have all the fun while I can't do anything but just think about the problem at hand.

I don't think they realize that there doing this. And if they do they're just cruel people. I do t think I have ever told them about my problem. I never really told anyone about my problem. I guess I revealed it in a video but that doesn't matter.

They should know about my problem. It's just very agitating. I just want to rip there heads clean off there body if it makes them stop. I want them to stop. I need them to stop. If they don't stop.....

I don't really know what I'll do. I have so many options. I just can't decided on one. But sometimes they stop doing the thing and then they do it again. I swear I can't stand it anymore. The noise..... That sound.....

"WILL YOU ALL JUST FUCKING SHUT UP AND SWALLOW YOUR GODDAMN FOOD BEFORE I SHOVE MY FOOT DOWN YOUR THROAT," I yelled and all of there eyes widen.

I'm just breathing heavily and they all swallow there food. There hasn't been a noise for a complete minute. I just exploded right then and there that I was to in shock.

"Thank you," I said and put another spoonful of food in my mouth.

"Uhm Mini what the hell was that," Delirious asked the question everyone was dying to know.

I swallowed my food and I looked at Delirious straight in the eye. His eyes widen in fear at the look I was giving to him. I calmly breathed in and out. I smiled at them and laughed.

"Sorry I just have a problem when people talk with their mouth open and just making. that noise," I said and rubbed the back of my head.

They all look at me as I'm crazily and soon Nogla walked into the room. He sat down and grabbed his plate before shoving food down his mouth. He looks at everyone and smiles.

"What."

"THATS IT," I yelled and I got up.

All of my friends eyes went wide if they weren't wide already. I managed to grab them all and kick them out of my house. Don't you fucking dare talk with your mouth full and make that chewing noise..... Or else.

~MeanWhile Outside and out of POV~

Everyone was stunned and didn't know what to do. Nogla was the most confused of everyone and wanted questions.

"What the fock did I do," he said and the guys laughed.

Don't try to make that chewing noise whenever Mini is around. Or else it can end in a disaster.

Sorry for the short oneshot but I haven't been myself lately with College just coming around and everything just becoming a big mess. Yeah I don't really feel like talking about and I have shut out the world

I hope you enjoyed this small oneshot for the mean time and yeahhhhh

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish