Ohm's Puppy

Ohm's Puppy ChaosWrecker

Ohm's POV:

It was another day of GMod. I decided to play with Nanners, Gassy, Mini, Diction, and Chilled. I see that they all had turned on their face cam. I don't really like turning on my face came, so I just look at them.

"Okay guys what do you want to play today," Gassy said looking at all of us.

Well at least the one's who web cam is showing.

"Ohh lets play hide and seek," Nanners said excitedly.

"Really I don't want Chilled following me though," Diction groaned as he was joining the party.

"Yeah me either," Gassy agreed as he joined Adam's game.

"Come on I don't mess things up," he said defending himself.

"You always mess things up Chilled whatever we are playing you find a way to mess up," Mini said agreeing with Diction and Gassy.

"Fine fine I will just be on my own then," Chilled said sadly.

The others agreed except for me. I want Chilled to follow me. Cause I love him.

I mean me and Chilled are dating. I love the way he smiles and how he finds a way to fuck people over. I love his laugh, his eyes, his everything. I love everything about him.

We started up the match and Diction was the first seeker.

"Damn it why am I always the one who seeks first," he said getting annoyed of being the seeker.

We went our own separate ways and I stumbled upon a ladder in a really small room. I climbed the ladder and I stumble upon a room filled with couches.

"Hey Ohm I followed you if that was okay," I heard Chilled say.

I turned my character around and I see his there.

"Sure you can help me move this to over there," I said as I made my character move the couch to the whole.

"Oh yeah smart thinking Ohm," he said and started to help my character.

We managed to put two couches down before time ran out.

"Where the hell were you guys," Diction said as the new round started.

"No where," Chilled said and then he giggled.

"Maybe they were making love while hiding," Adam said and then wiggled his eyebrows.

Even though me and Chilled are dating we haven't told anyone other then our closest friends. The Derp Crew for Chilled and Minx, Dlive, and Entoan for me.

"No we aren't," Chilled said as he followed me to the spot.

We kept doing that everyone round, except for the ones were we are the seeker. We sell our teammates out and then we tag each other.

At the end of the game Chilled had won.

"Yeah," Chilled said as he jumped around.

"Where did you guys hide," Gassy said surprised that he never found one of us.

"Our secret,"I said and he laughed.

"I don't know what you are saying guys Chilled doesn't ruin everything," I said sticking up for my boyfriend.

"This was only a one time thing but then he will," Gassy said and I started to get annoyed.

I hear Chilled go quiet.

"Yeah Ohm you just got lucky," Adam said choosing the next map we are playing.

"I don't fuck up all the time," Chilled says quietly.

"Yeah but every other time you do," Diction said.

"Come on guys lets just play another round," Mini said wanting off of this topic.

"I'm gonna go," Chilled said quickly getting out of the game and Skype.

"Just leave him alone he doesn't mean to do the things he do," I said getting angry that they made him leave.

"Come on Ohm we are joking," Diction said and the others, but Mini, agreed.

"No I hate it when you talk about my boyfriend," I said.

"What!"

"Yeah me and Chilled are dating so until you apologize to him don't talk to me or him. Talk to you later Mini," I said and left the call.

I walk out of the room and I head towards his.

"Chilled are you okay," I said as I entered his room.

"I wish they were just nicer to me," he said tears coming down his face.

I hugged him and kissed his head.

"It's going to be okay they will they are just hard headed," I said.

"I just hate it when they call me a retarded puppy," he said.

"I don't care as long as your my puppy," I said.

He looks up at me with a small smile. I smile softly at him. I lean forward as he leans upward to meet our lips in a kiss.

Meh this was for Officialfangirl5 I hope you liked it

Sorry it took me a while I'm still going through the betrayal of what I don't even know if we're friends did.

I want to be friends again but I just can't not after what she did to me

Anyways I am taking request because I'm running out of my own ideas lol

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish