All I See is Darknes Part 5

All I see is Darkness Part 5 Friends Forever?

Delirious' POV:

Everything I do is fake. My smile is fake, my life is fake, my friends are fake. They are fake as fuck. One day they could be like the best of fucking friends and then the next hating on everything that comes into their line of sight.

We just finished a recording session and everyone is reflecting on what had happened.

"That was funny as shit," Tyler said we just finished recording GTA V.

"Hell yeah it was," Evan said.

I just kept listening to their conversation waiting for that one person who would bring up what really happened.

"It would have been perfect if Delirious didn't fuck everything up," Marcel said.

Yup here we go.

"Yeah we could have gotten it the first time if he didn't crash all the planes together," Tyler said agreeing with Marcel.

What we were trying to do is gather a bunch of planes together and then we were going to shoot each other in the sky. My plane malfunctioned some how and I lost control and crashed it into the other planes.

Everyone got mad and started to yell at me. I played it off as if it was a joke but I know it wasn't my fault. I actually was practicing on how to fly planes for a while so it couldn't have been my fault.

"It wasn't my fault the plane broke," I said again trying to back up my own stories.

"Ohh yeah blame the fucking plane you wanker," Nogla said now joining in the conversation.

"I mean what should we expect from Delirious he can barely even fly a helicopter," Lui said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well whatever it happened it happened nothing we can change," Evan said and I smiled softly at that.

Evan is my best friend we are best friends forever. I haven't decided if I want to upload what I've recorded. It's pretty much me dying all of the time. It really annoys me that I do this. I want to show them that I still play with the others but just this video feed isn't really helping me. Luckily they are posting them.

"Well guys I'm going to go I have a recoding session with Cartoonz," I said getting everything ready for Mortal Kombat X.

"Really we were just about to do a GMOD session," Evan said looking at what is supposed to be my camera view.

"Ahh leave him Evan if he wants to be with Cartoonz more let him be with him it's not like we're his friends too," Tyler said and that got me angry.

Of course they are my friends I told them that I was doing this to help Cartoonz get subscribers.

"Yeah let's just go," Marcel said leaving the call.

Nogla, Lui, and Tyler followed and it was just me and Evan.

"Please just come," he said trying to convince me again.

"Sorry Evan bye," I said and this time I left the call.

I sighed and soon I got a knock on my door. I opened it and Cartoonz was their.

"Hey fucker," he said and I chuckled.

"Hey so I got this set up that it would just send you the data of what we record," I said and let him in.

"That's cool so what were you doing before I came and made your life better," he said and I chuckled.