You belong with me H2OCalibre

You're on the phone with your boyfriend-he's upset,
He's going off about something that you said
'Cause he doesn't get your humor like I do.

Lui's POV:

I look across from my room to my neighbors house. I see the love of my life Delirious hanging out with his boyfriend Vanoss. I don't get what he sees in him. He is a jerk and a bully but he also has the heart of my love. I noticed that they are arguing about something and I overheard them.

"Evan come on it was a joke," Jonathan said and I heard Evan scoffed.

"A joke really Delirious you are just way to childish," Evan said and rolled his eyes.

I remember earlier today Delirious was telling me a joke and it was hilarious. I told him to tell Evan. I guess he doesn't get his humor like I do.

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night.
I'm listening to the kind of music he doesn't like.
And he'll never know your story like I do.

It's pretty much Tuesday and we have school tomorrow. I'm listening to a band right now called Fallout Boys and they are the best. I introduced Jonathan to it and he loves. Evan not so much but whatever I like but Jonathan doesn't hear it anymore unless he's with me.

But he wears leather
I wear t-shirts
He's captain of the hockey team
And I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time.

It is now Friday and today is Evan's big game. I see you cheering him on since your on the cheer team. I see him skate in and blows a kiss to you. I sigh where I'm sitting. I'm not into hockey but I sit on the bleachers and watch our team play. Marcel and the others come and sit with me since they are our friends but I can't help but think Delirious deserves better than Vanoss.

If you could see
That I'm the one
Who understands you.
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see-
You belong with me,
You belong with me?

Walk in the streets with you in your worn out jeans
I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be.
Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself,
"Hey, isn't this easy?"

And you've got a smile
That could light up this whole town.
I haven't seen it in awhile
Since he brought you down.

It has now been a week from the game and I see Jonathan waiting for the school bus. Jonathan usually never rides the bus because Evan always drives him around. I sit next to him and he smiles at me. I don't know why but I haven't seen him smile on a while it's always either serious or sad but his smile to me brightens my whole world.

"Hey Lui, how has it been?" He asked me.

"Good and why are you taking the bus. Doesn't Evan drive you around," I asked him.

His smile slowly faulters and said," He is picking me up in a bit just wanted to sit here with you."

My heart stops and I think about it. He is waiting for Evan here because he wants to hang out with me.

You say you're fine-I know you better than that.
Hey, what you doing with a boy like that?

"Jonathan are you okay," I asked noticing he is looking at the ground.