I Love You Always Have And Always Will

? POV:

I sighed as I'm sitting on my bed. I look at the clock and it says 1:05 a.m. I laugh realizing that I'm going to have a hard time waking up in the morning. I look over to the other bed in the room and I watch the person sleeping. I smiled sadly and I get up. I walk over to them and I just stare at them.

"Hehe I think the time has come," I whispered to the person and I petted their cheek.

I knew there was no turning back from what I was doing. I decided to change into my favorite outfit. Because why not it always had a special meaning to my heart. I go back to my bed and I just lay on it. I soon feel something jump on my bed and I look over to see my dog there. I smiled and petted his head for the last time.

"Ohh Baby I'm going to miss you most of all," I said to him and kissed his forehead.

I get my phone and text all my friends and loved ones my final last words. I lock my phone and set it on the bed. I look over to the window and I sighed. I get up and walk to it. I open the screen and I could feel the light wind in my face.

"Look at what you are doing, do you think this would solve anything," my conscious told me.

"It would solve many problems," I said to myself and I just sat on the window.

I looked out in the night sky and I sighed in relief.

"I have only one regret," I said to myself as I start to lean back.

"I love you __________, always have and always will," I yelled and I fell backwards knowing what might have come.

End of POV:

NEWS FLASH

Today we find the body of ________. They had decided to commit suicide on September 23, 2015. It has been a very sad day for all Youtube these days. We will always enjoy you videos _________.

? POV:

I sit here watching my friend's funeral go on. I see their family walk up and say their last goodbyes. Soon it was my turn to go up. I walk up and look at their body. They look so innocent and pale.

"You stupid idiot why did you have to do it," I said letting my tears fall.

"Why couldn't you be here with me," I said.

"I love you ______, always have and always will," I said and I left.

Wow just wow is all I got to say. Who are the mysterious people you ask. Well I leave that all up to you

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish