Everything I did for you

For You

Delirious' POV:

I sit at home waiting for Evan to come back from his date with Sydney. I don't even know why he's going on dates with her. I mean he's my boyfriend right.

And yet sadly as true as that is that's not how the world sees it as. It all started with the picture Sydney had posted with her and Evan with his arms wrapped around her. I know he was showing her Canada and asked me to come along.

I even took the picture. I saw nothing wrong with it as I gave her back on her phone. But I was wrong. What she had posted as the captions of the picture was "Hanging out With Vanoss ❤️." My jaws went wide.

I showed Evan the picture and he smiled at me. He told me not to worry about it and he'll talk to her about the picture. From then it was taken down and I sighed in relief.

But things started to get worse from there. Soon they started to go on dates. Evan told me not to worry about them since Sydney had made herself believe that she and Evan were dating.

Soon Twitter started to talk about the it couple of Sydney and Evan. She started to post more pictures of her and Evan. I even saw one of a photo booth of her and Evan kissing. Okay something is up.

So now here I am waiting for Evan to come back from another date with Sydney. He goes on more dates with Sydney than he actually does with me. I miss the old times before Sydney came into our lives.

I hear his car pull up and suddenly I get nervous. It's just I have never had to deal with this problem before. Because from what he told me he isn't going out with her and yet he's going out with her.

He's walking to our front door and I feel like just running away. But I can't. I know I need to do this. I have to find the reason why he is always going on dates with Sydney. He unlocks the door and walks.

"Hey Delirious," he said as he sat down next to me on the couch.

"Hey Evan," I said softly thinking about what I'm going to say.

"What's wrong," he said wrapping his arms around me.

I want to just tell him everything. I want to explode with different emotions. But I have to be calm and collected. I break free from his grasp and I walk to the kitchen. He looks at me sadly but follows me.

"Please Jonathan tell me what's wrong," he said sounding worried now.

"What's wrong you want to know what's wrong," I said feeling angry that he doesn't even see the problem.

"No please tell me," he said getting closer to me.

"Okay my problem is that you spend a lot more time with Sydney than with me. I mean I'm your boyfriend and we barely even going out," I said and he has a guilty face.

"Everyone believes you and Sydney are dating. She posts it all over Twitter and Instagram of your dates. Evan do you still even love me," I said and then I broke down crying.

He came rushing to my side and pulled me in for a hug. I wanted to struggle and break free from the hug but I couldn't. I stayed in his arms as he rubbed my back. I fee his fingers go under my chin and he makes me look straight into my eyes.

"Jonathan I'm so sorry that I made you feel this way. It's not like that I want to go on these dates with her but she's making me go," he said and I looked at him confused.

"How is she making you go," I said wanting to know what's making him leave me alone.

He sighed and wiped away the tears from my eyes. He then takes out his phone and open something on them. He's looking for something in particular. Once he finds he shows it to me.