Punishment LuixMarcel and 407xTyler

Smut warning in the chapter you will know once you get there

It started as a normal day for Tyler and Marcel. They were playing Gmod scary maps with Delirious and Vanoss and they were just finishing up a really scary one.

"HOLY SHIT," Tyler screamed as a headless monster came out of no where and attacked him.

"What Wildcat what happened," Marcel said as his Finn character walked up to the Doritos bag.

"I thin I just saw Delirious' mom," he joked and they both laughed.

"Haha very funny," Delirious said as his Buzz Lightyear character walked up to them.

"Hahaho oh my god," Vanoss said as his Luigi character came up from behind.

Meanwhile Lui and 407 were sitting in the living room planning on how to get attention of Marcel and Tyler. Tyler and 407 had decided to visit Marcel and Lui and Marcel and Tyler had decided to play Gmod without them.

"Lui what should we do," 407 said as Lui put on his thinking face.

"Hmm we can make them jealous," Lui offered.

"How though," 407 said.

They were both thinking Lui was texting someone.

"Ohh I got it we could," Lui started to say and then whispered the rest of the plan to his ear.

"Ohh that is good," Scotty said and they put the plan into effect.

"Holy shit dude look out," Delirious said as tiny little crabs came from the ceiling and was attacking them.

"Don't worry guys I got this," Vanoss said and had used a rocket launcher killing everyone.

"God damn of Vanoss," Basically said and they went back to where they last were.

"Marcel, Tyler can you guys come here really quickly," Lui said.

"Hold on guys we'll be back," Tyler said and they both went to check on their boyfriends.

"So guys what do you wa-," Tyler started to say but quickly stopped at what they both saw.

Lui and 407 were kissing passionately. They both just turned around and went back to the computer.

"Uhh guys we have to go we will see you later," They both said and got out of GMod and Skype and quickly went back to the living room.

"Uhm Marcel it has been fun hanging out but me and Scotty have to go and talk about some things," Tyler said as he walked up to 407 grabbed his arm and dragged them out of the house.

Marcel looked at Lui and was glaring at him while Lui was giving him and innocent look.

"What the hell was that about," Marcel said and Lui tilted his head to the side.

"What are you talking about," he said innocently.

"You know what I'm talking about," Marcel seethed.

"Ohh the kiss," Lui said happily.

"Yes the kiss what was the kiss about," Marcel said.

"Well I would like to hang out with MY boyfriend when friends are over too," Lui said crossing his arms.

Marcel looked guilty and said," You did that for attention."

"Yes I did," Lui said still having his arms crossed.

"Well Lui you have all of my attention and I think I should punish you for this," he said sexily and Lui shivered at his voice.

"Wh-hat a-are you plan-nning," Lui started and Marcel smirked.

He quickly pinned Lui to the wall and started to suck on his neck. Lui groaned when Marcel bit on a sensitive spot. Marcel was also putting kisses all over Lui's face but his mouth and he whimpered at that.

"Looks like someone is needy today," Marcel said and Lui squirmed under being watched.

"Please Marcel I need you," Lui whimpered out and Marcel kissed him hard.

They were kissing each other passionately and Marcel bit down on Lui's lip making him gasp. He quickly took the opportunity and stuck his tongue in Lui's mouth. He explored his mouth savoring the flavor. They quickly pulled back and grabbed Lui bridal style and took him to their room.

Meanwhile 407 was experience the same thing.

"Tyler," he screamed out as Tyler stuck his member inside of him.

"I'm not letting you get used to it because it's a part of your punishment," Tyler whispered to him and started to thrust.

Scotty groaned in pain but then got used to it. Tyler had hit a spot and Scotty screamed in pleasure.

"OH GOD TYLER PLEASE GO FASTER," he screamed out as Tyler hit his spot again.

Tyler listened and went faster. They soon both climaxed and Tyler slowly pulled out and they both laid on the bed.

"Scotty next time you just want my attention just ask instead of doing a scene," Tyler said and Scotty laughed but nodded.

They both went to sleep while another couple we're laying on the bed.

"Uhm Delirious did you know what just happened with Tyler and Marcel," Evan said as Jonathan was texting someone.

"Yeah Lui and Scotty were kissing and now they both just had the best sex they ever had," Delirious said.

"How do you know," Evan asked looking at him crazily.

"They just texted me right now," he said.

"Ohh," Evan said and laid back on the bed.

"Wait why would they tell you," he asked.

"Because we're friends and plus I gave Lui the idea in the first place," Jonathan said.

"When did you text them I have been looking at you for most of the time," Evan said and blushed when he realized what he said.

"I have my ways now let's go to sleep," Delirious said and they both went to sleep.

And boom there we go this is for Asasuta I hope you this was to your liking I didn't want to put two different smuts so I started of as one and then ended of with the other.

Anyways I still want request from you guys because I want to hear what you guys want. So comment or message me and also vote because those votes motivate me to write

So with that lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish