All I See Is Darkness 2

Delirious' POV:

What have I done? WHAT HAVE I DONE?! He loved me and I loved him. I had him. I had him in my arms and yet I screwed that over.

"Delirious," I heard Evan call me from our bedroom.

"Yeah Evan," I said fixing me up a sandwich.

"I'm lonely," he said and I chuckled

"Just wait Evan I'm almost done," I said finishing my sandwich.

I honest tried. I tried my best to smile. I tried my best for you. You were so happy when I accepted. I should have told you I wasn't ready..... or that I was already in a relationship.

"You said what," Cartoonz said his eyes widening at what I said.

"Evan asked me out and I said yes," I said replying to him.

"You said yes even though you have me," he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know but I just want to make him happy," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

He looks at me and gives me a questing look.

"Don't worry I still love you," I said and kissed him.

I knew I was going through a dangerous path. You thought my heart was broken and you thought you could fix it. I saw how hopeful you were when you asked me out. I couldn't say no. But I didn't know my actions would do this.

"Jonathan," I heard Evan call.

It has been a month into the relationship and yet I can't help but feel something.

"Yeah Evan," I said looking at him.

"I love you," he said so innocently.

"I love you too Evan," I said making him smile big.

I have played with your heart these past few months. I knew it was wrong but I wanted to keep you happy but soon I wasn't happy. I wanted to be back with Cartoonz, but Evan was in the way.

"Delirious what are you saying," he said turning to me

"I'm sorry Vanoss," I said knowing what I have to do.

"Sorry for what," he asked confused.

"I'm sorry but I can't take this anymore," I said/yelled rubbing my hands through my hair.

"Delirious I'm here for you please tell me what's wrong," He said trying to pull me into a hug.

"I'm not happy anymore," I said not accepting his hug.

He goes silent waiting for me to continue.

"I'm sorry I can't pretend anymore. I'm just not happy anymore. I love you Evan I really do but I can't take it anymore. I wasn't ready," I said breaking down into tears.

"I ...... Does that mean you want a break," he asked sadly and I nod my head.

"I'm just not ready maybe some other day Evan," I said.

"Okay than I respect your decisions," he said.

"You do," I said looking up at him

"I do," he said and I smiled.

"Thank you Evan," I said and turned and left.

~a month later~

It has been a month now and I haven't spoken a word to Evan. I have completely just pushed him out of my mind and I spent my time with Cartoonz. It was being in his arms again and just having him with me.

But one faithful night is what changed everything.

We heard a noise and Cartoonz quickly pulled himself out of me. I groaned missing him but I realized there was someone there.

"E.....E.....Evan," I stuttered finding it out it was him.

"I see you need sometime to be alone," he said coldly to me.

"I can explain," I said trying to get my words.

"No I'm just going to go and you know what live my life because apparently you don't care enough," he said coldly and left.

"Evan come back," I yelled hoping he would just listen to what I have to say but he never came back.

This spiraled out of control. Maybe I should have told him I was taken. And then the video came.....

"Cartoonz what have I done," I said pacing after I got all of my clothes put on.

"I told you that it was stupid," he said laying on the bed.

"I know I didn't mean it I just didn't want to make him sad," I said looking down.

I then heard a notification from my phone saying that Evan had uploaded a video. I opened up and watched it with Cartoonz.

"Hey Guys Vanoss here and you maybe wondering why I'm outside and why I'm doing this," he said and than sighed.

"Well this is going to be the last time I ever updated as you can see this bridge right here is going to be my savior. It's going to take me somewhere happy," he said smiling at that part.

"Delirious I congratulate you on your new relationship, I guess I wasn't enough huh. I'm sorry my friends but this have been going through my mind a lot and now I'm planning on doing something about it," he said making my heart hurt.

"Well bye guys and I'm sorry I can't be the leader you guys needed," he said and the video ended here.

"Shit what have I done," I sad grabbing my jacket and ran out of the house.

I know exactly were the bridge is. It was a bridge I remembered really well. I see the bridge close to my view.

"EVAN," I screamed out as I see a figure standing on the edge of the bridge.

I see his arms open wide. I'm so close to him I can reach him, but it was too late. He leaped from the bridge and I thought for a second he was flying before he plummeted to his death. It was my fault.

It was all of my fault.

I should have said no. I shouldn't have dated him. I knew I was walking a dangerous path. And look were it took me, my best friend is dead and now my friends probably hate me.

Do it.

Soon I had no control over my body. I had dragged my weakened body to the bridge. I stepped onto the ledge and I looked over.

"I'm sorry Evan," was the last thing I ever said as I let myself fall.

All I see is darkness

Some people were asking a part 2 so here we are Delirious POV of the situation. Hehe I'm so mean

And as always

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish