Pardon Me

Pardon me while I burst

My face is covered in tears as I loose the last bit of hope I ever had. My clothes torn and dirty from wandering alone. I feel my heart spasm as I realize no one cares, I am alone and that's how It will always be.. I push myself on the old rusty swingset I use to come to as a kid and remember what happened to me to put me in the place I'm in now..

A decade ago, I never thought I would be.
A twenty three on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me
But I guess that it comes with the territory.
An ominous landscape of never-ending calamity.
I need you to hear. I need you to see.
That I have had all I can take
And exploding seems like a definite possibility
To me

I stop swinging and pull the object from my pocket, then roll my sleeves up exposing my wrists. Why me? What did I do to deserve this?.... I didn't remember it all until now.... How did I not remember?.... I bring the blade closer and start cutting. One mark after another. Deeper and deeper. I watch as the blood pours out and falls to the damp ground. I fall as I loose myself to the darkness.

So Pardon me while I burst into flames.
I've had enough of the world, and its people's mindless games
So Pardon me while I burn, and rise above the flame
Pardon me, pardon me. I'll never be the same.

I lie there, in the damp grass near the swingset and then turn around on my back to look at the bright stars above. Moments pass and, without hesitation, I bring the knife up to my throat and slice as hard as I can.

Not, two days ago I was having a look in a book
And I saw a picture of a guy fried up above his knees
I said I can relate
Cause lately I've been thinking of combustication as a welcomed vacation from.
The burdens of the planet earth, like gravity, hypocrisy, and the perils of being in 3-D...
And thinking so much differently.

I awake later, no cuts but tons of blood. Why did I have to be this way? I just wanted to be normal... Why'd youtorture me like this and make me immortal?.... Why are you up there and I can't be?...
It's not fair..
I feel my heart break for the millionth time and get off the ground then start walking back home. My head down and all the memories of us replaying in my mind. Why'd you leave me?... Why?...

Pardon me while I burst into flames.
I've had enough of the world, and it's people's mindless games
Pardon me while I burn, and rise above the flame
Pardon me, pardon me. I'll never be the same.
Never be the same...yeah.
Pardon me while I burst into flames.
Pardon me, pardon me, pardon me.
So pardon me while I burst into flames.
I've had enough of the world, and it's people's mindless games
So pardon me while I burn, and rise above the flame
Pardon me, pardon me. I'll never be the same.
Pardon me, never be the same. Yeah

I walk down the street, letting my purple bangs hide my face, not paying attention to where I'm walking, then I run into someone. I look up to see a man with a poker face mask holding his hand out for me.

"Are you alright, friend?" he says, making my heart flutter.

Maybe I won't burst after all.

Okay guys this wasn't made by me. It was made by my amazing friend KalyaniAruna please check her out she is amazing lol

Can you guess who the pairing is

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish