Sk8er Boi

He was a boy
She was a girl
Can I make it anymore obvious?
He was a punk.
She did ballet.
What more can I say?

"Hey Amelia," an punk rock Asian said as he walked to a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes and her friends.

"Ohh hey Evan," she said nervously because she hasn't introduced him to her friends and she was never going to plan too.

He wanted her.
She'd never tell.
Secretly she wanted him as well.
And all of her friends
Stuck up their nose.
And they had a problem with his baggy clothes.

"Uhm Amy who is he," one of her friends said looking at Evan disgustedly.

"Oh uhm he is," she started to say.

"The name is Evan Fong and Amy is my girlfriend," he said confidently.

He kisses her cheek and she nods.

He was a skater boy, she said, "See ya later, boy."
He wasn't good enough for her.
She had a pretty face but her head was up in space.
She needed to come back down to earth.

"So babe I heard someone is taking your crown," she said and Evan's eyes widen.

"Not on my watch talk to you later babe," he said and kissed her cheek and left.

"Eww I can't believe your dating him," one of her other friends said and she rolled her eyes.

"What can I say he's hot," Amelia said

"Eww he's gross you can find someone else," her friends said.

She just laughed and left her friends thinking about what they said.

Five years from now, she sits at home feeding the baby, she's all alone. She turns on TV and guess who she sees? Skater boy rockin' up MTV.

(5 years later)

Amelia is now living by herself. The guy she dated had left her when he found she was pregnant. She turns on the tv after the baby fell asleep. It was on MTV and her eyes widen at who she saw was on it. It was Evan rocking out on TV.

She calls up her friends.
They already know.
And they've all got tickets to see his show.
She tags along, stands in the crowd.
Looks up at the man that she turned down.

She quickly called her friends and asked them about it. They told her that hey already knew and asked her if she wanted to come. She accepted the offer and called a baby sitter to take care of the baby. She went to the concert and saw the man she had let go all those years ago.

He was a skater boy, she said, "See ya later, boy."
He wasn't good enough for her.
Now he's a superstar
Slammin' on his guitar
Does your pretty face see what he's worth?

He was a skater boy, she said, "See ya later, boy."
He wasn't good enough for her.
Now he's a superstar
Slammin' on his guitar
Does your pretty face see what he's worth?

After the show finishes she quickly goes see him backstage.

"Evan," Amelia calls out and he turns to face her.

"Ohh hey Amelia," he said awkwardly and invited her into his room.

"So Evan you became famous," Amelia started to say but was interrupted by a knock.

"Come in," he said and in came a man with a Jason mask.

"Vanoss that was another amazing concert," the masked man said and went up to hug him.

"Ohh who's this," the masked man asked noticing the girl in the room.

"Ohh this is my ex Amelia I told you about," Evan said and the masked man smiled from under the mask.

"Hello Amelia I am Delirious, and I am the boyfriend of the man you let go," Delirious said smirking when he saw the look on Amelia's face.

Sorry, girl, but you missed out.
Well, tough luck, that boy's mine now.
We are more than just good friends.
This is how the story ends.
Too bad that you couldn't see...
See that man that boy could be.
There is more than meets the eye,
I see the soul that is inside.

"No that can't be your not gay Evan," Amelia said to him not believing that the guy she used to date was gay.

"Sorry honey but I am, after the break up I was devastated. But Delirious here saw me and cheered me up. He listened to some of my music and contacted a record label and now I'm here," Evan said smiling a little on the look of Amelia's face.

He's just a boy, and I'm just a boy.
Can I make it anymore obvious?
We are in love.
Haven't you heard how we rock each other's world?

"Speaking of which," Evan said calling in some camera man.

They come in and they point the camera at him.

"Hello fans I just want to let you know that this man here is the love of my life," he said and turned to Delirious.

He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

"And will you Jonathan Denis marry me," he said and Jonathan just put his hands over the part were his mouth would be.

"Yes, my god yes," he said lifting his mask over his mouth and kissed him.

Amelia was screaming but didn't ruin the scene as security took her out of the room.

I'm with the skater boy, I said, "See ya later, boy.
I'll be backstage after the show.
I'll be at the studio singing the song we wrote about a girl you used to know.

Delirious just smiles as he hears her screams die down.

"I'm with the skater boy, I said, "See ya later, boy.
I'll be backstage after the show.
I'll be at the studio singing the song we wrote about a girl you used to know," sang Delirious and finished the song.

"Okay that's a wrap," a guy said from behind the recording studio and Delirious out his headphones on the stand.

He steps out of the room and soon he is pulled into someone's arms. He snuggles in and he looks up at Evan. Evan smiles at him and he kisses him. He kisses back. They break the kiss and Evan is still smiling at him.

"I love that song babe," he said and Delirious giggled.

"I knew you would," he said and kissed his husband again.

Hello again wow I wrote so many but they are all going to be separated it's like about to be 12:35 in the morning on 2/2 and I'm like ughhhh school. Lol anyways I want the request lol

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish