Broken Smut

Hey guys I wrote this for owlgirl121 fir her story Broken so Check it out lol it's about Syndicate and Captain Sparklez yeah Tom is a little drunk so Jordan decided to take him to his apartment. When he gets there he finds out his mom isn't home and this is where it begins

Jordan's POV:

"So where is your mom," Tom said coming into the house.

"Uhh," I said trying to think of an excuse to where she is.

"Is she here," he said smirking at me.

"Uhm she went out," I said turning to face him.

"When is she coming back," he said starting to get closer to me.

"She won't be back until tomorrow," I said starting to back away from him.

"You need an adult here to stay with you and looks who is free," he said getting even closer.

"Your only a couple months older then me," I said backing into the wall.

He put both of his hands near the side of my head and smirked at my shyness.

"You know what," he said giving me a sly look.

"Uhh what," I said getting afraid of what his answer might be.

"Your cute," he said and my eyes widen.

Wait what?!

"And your too cute to be left alone so I will be your guardian," he said and I blushed.

Is he always this rash when he's drunk?

"And I should get a reward for protecting you," he said getting close to my face.

"Uhh what do you want," I said squirming under his gaze.

"You."

Wait......... Soon after he said that he attacked my neck with kisses. I gasped as I could feel his teeth nibbling on my skin.

"Nngh," I tried to say no but I was just pudding in his hands.

Pudding in his hands? Even my metaphors aren't even coming out good. He bit on my sensitive part of my neck and I let out a moan. I could feel his lips turn into a smirk. He leaves my neck alone and kisses me deeply.

I can't help but kiss him back. He then bit on my lip which made me gasp. He took the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. I could taste the alcohol on his tongue. And it's making me I don't know a little tipsy if I have to put my words on it.

I moaned as he rubbed his tongue on the roof of my mouth. There was no point in fighting back so I just let him take control. I pulled back because I had ran out of breathe.

"Wow you taste amazing," he said and I blushed.

"I love the way our cheeks turn red your so adorable," he said again and I feel like I'm turning even redder.

"I wonder how it feels going to be inside of you," he said picking me up bridal style.

Wait what!!!!

"I.... I'm not ready," I exclaimed as we started getting closer to my room.

"Don't worry just trust me," he said and smiled at me.

That moment it looked like he was his normal self, not the drunken state he has been in the past half hour. I nod my head and he smirks. He enters my room and puts me on my bed. He gets on top of me and kisses me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back. I don't mind the taste of alcohol anymore, it's not that bad anyways. I feel his hands go under my shirt and he rubs my nipple. I moan in the kiss as I feel him squeeze it a little.

"This is getting a little annoying," Tom said and he tried to take of my shirt.

I had to help him because I think the alcohol is taking place. He then rubs his hands down my chest, which makes me shiver. He then takes of his shirt and I blush when I notice his abs.

"You like what you see," he said and smirked when I blushed even redder.

He then starts to leave little bite marks across my chest. I moan when he starts to suck on my nipple. He then reaches the hem of my pants and starts to unbuckle them.

"Take them off," he commanded as he got off of me to take his own off.

I did what I was told and I felt embarrassed that he's seeing me. I look back at him and I blush at the size of his member.

"You're beautiful," he said and I looked away in embarrassment.

He then put his finger and made me face him.

"Don't hide from me you are beautiful," he said and I smiled softly at him.

He then grabs my dick and he slowly starts to rub it. I moan at how soft his touches are. He then starts to pump it and I moan again.

"T... T..... Tom I.... I'm about too," I tried saying as my moans kept cutting me off.

It was to late and I had released all over his hands and on the sheet. He then let go of my member and I look that he's licking off my cum.

"Mm your tasty," he said and I blushed again.

Seems like all I do around him now is blush. I don't know when or how but soon I was on my stomach and he put himself inside of me. I groaned in pain and then I could feel his breathe on my neck.

"I'm sorry but I want my pay now," he said and I just nod.

I was soon comfortable and I squeezed his hand telling him to continue. He starts to thrust in slowly and I'm trying to keep my breathe even since I just came a minute ago. I didn't like the pace he was going at so I thrusted back and with the extra force he hit something that made me scream in pleasure.

"Seems someone is impatient," he said.

"Please go faster," I whined wanting to feel that again.

He starts to thrust at a much now faster pace and he hits me in the spot every time.

"Tom I'm about too," I said feeling myself going for a second release.

"Cum for me Jordan," Tom whispered seductively in my ear and it pushed me over the bed.

I cummed all over the bed and he had came inside of me. We are both breathing heavily and I could feel him slowly pull himself out of me. He then falls next to me wrapping his arms around my waist. I turn to face him and I could see his sleeping face.

I smile softly and I feel myself slowly falling asleep. Boy how awkward it's going to be when he wakes up and finds both of us naked.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this so yeah :D

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish