Krinx Let Me Save You

Krism's POV:

"I don't know what to do anymore," I told LDShadowlady over Skype.

"What do you mean," she responded.

"It's Minx," I said.

"What about Minx," she asked curiously.

I looked over to Minx's room and I see that she is playing Prop hunt with Chilled, Nanners, and UncleSlam.

"I feel like she's hiding something from me," I said as I turned my attention back to her.

"Hmm why don't you ask her," Shadow said and I nod my head.

"Bye," I said and she waved.

I left the computer quickly and went to find Minx. I noticed she finished recording.

"Bebe," I said and she faced me.

"Hi bebe," she said and I smiled

I opened my arms and she came to me and we hugged. I sighed and she knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong Krism," she said and I looked up at her.

"Minx are you keeping something from me," I said looking into here brown eyes.

Her eyes widen a little but went back to normal. She laughed a little and then said, "No Krism I wouldn't hide anything from you."

I looked at her long sleeves and I wondered if she was depressed.

"Then you wouldn't mind me lifting your sleeves up then," I said looking at her eyes again.

She gulped then nodded her head. I get her sleeves and start to lift them up. I gasped at what I saw. There were so many cuts.

"Minx what," I started to say then looked at her.

"I'm sorry Krism," was all she said and I saw tears fall from her eyes.

I wiped the tears from her eyes and kissed her lips. She kissed back and I smiled.

"It's okay Michelle," I said using her real name.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was afraid," she said softly.

"It's okay now I'm here for you let me save you from the pain," I said kissing her forehead.

She hummed in pleasure and I smiled.

"Okay Krism I won't keep anything from you I promise," she said.

"Aww that's so sweet," I heard Chilled say and we turned back to her computer.

She never hung up the call.

"I agree with Chilled," Aaron said and Adam laughed but nodded.

"I have to say that was adorable," Shadow said and we turned back to my computer.

"Okay Bebe next time we should end the calls were in," Minx said and I nodded.

We all laughed in the end. Lesson learned. Make sure to end the call before you get emotional with your lover.

Uhh so I wrote this because it's for Spitting because I'm about to do something to a certain someone in another story sorry Luv but I have to it hurts my heart but it must be done

Anyways HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LUV AND EVERYONE ELSE

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish