The Bikini H20Vanoss

Evan's POV:

"What the hell is taking him so long," I said as I wait with Tyler at the beach.

Me, him, Mini, and Delirious had decided to go to the beach.

"Well it could be because he's putting on the suit you have to him when he lost the bet," he said laughing.

I made a bet with Delirious that he couldn't go whole week without cuddling and he took me on. He broke ten minutes later since he's like a puppy that needs attention. That's what I love about him.

"Yeah but I don't think it would take this long," I said getting impatient now.

"Well with the suit you gave him I would have a hard time to put it on as well," he said wiping away the tears that had form during his laugh attack.

"Hey guys guess whose ready to partayyyyy," we heard Mini said and we faced the dressing room.

Me and Tyler just bursted into laughter when we finally saw Delirious. He was wear a two piece bikini that was pink and had polka dots on it. It was like a bra with a skirt.

"I fucking hate you guys," he seethed as he glared at us.

"I'm sorry but that's fucking hilarious," Tyler said and fell to the ground in pain.

"I'm sorry babe but it's just to funny," I said walking closer to him.

He turns around and just pouts. I just walk to him and wrap my arms around his waste.

"Maybe that bikini is a little to small for you," I said whispering it into his ear.

He blushes lightly but nods his head nonetheless. He hen turns around and faces me.

"Would you help me take this off," he said huskily in my ear and I felt my member get a little harder.

I grabbed his hand and I pulled him to the dressing room. We got the biggest room there and this time I pinned him to the wall. I stare him down mentally undressing him and he squirms under my gaze.

I move close to his neck and I start to nimble on it. I know he's trying to not moan but I want him too. So I bit down in this certain part and I heard that moan that I wanted to hear. Guess who found his sensitive spot.

I smirk as I start to suck on that spot. More of those delectable moans started to come out of his mouth. But now I think he's a little to noisy. I kissed him hard and I let go of his wrists. I wrap them around his waist and he wraps his around my neck.

I took my time to explore him and I took advantage of it. He taste very sweet and I love it. It's going to be a taste that I will be addicted to and will never get old of it. We break free from the kiss because we were out of breath.

I pulled him to me and I start to take the top off of his very tight bikini. I take it off and I toss it off to the side. I start to trace down kisses from his lips to his chest. He's breathing very heavily now and is trying to keep the moans again.

I teach his v line from his very cute pink bikini skirt and I trace it with my tongue. He moans and that's the kind of moan that is only for me.

"I think it's time to take of your bikini," I whispered huskily in his ear and I was awarded with whimpers.

I pull his bikini skirt down and I take it off of him. He is left in his glowing nakedness. I start him down smirking at his uncomfortableness.

"Do you want me to give you some pleasure," I whispered huskily again in his ear.

He nods pitifully and I get down on my knees and face my lover's member. I grab a hold of it stroke it slowly. He moans and that makes me stroke it faster. I then kick it ever so slowly and he moans again. I then deep throated it and he moans.

I start to bob back and fourth and I can feel that he's trying to thrust but I'm holding his hips down with my hands.

"E..... Evan I'm about to," he started to say before he came in my mouth.

I swallowed it and I licked my lips. I love the way he tastes. I get up and I kiss him. He kisses back and I slowly take off my pants.

"You taste good babe," I said and winked at him.

His face turned fifty shades of red and I smirk at his cuteness.

"Now I think it's time if you gave me pleasure," I said and put my fingers in his mouth.

"Suck," I commanded and he did what he was told.

I them out my fingers towards his entrance and I swirled them around. He moans and then bites his lips to stop them from coming. Has he not learned yet. I then put a finger in and I start to thrust it in a bit. I can still hear that he's trying keep them in but that's not going to stop me.

I put a second finger in and I start to scissor in. He still is trying his best but I'm going to end it now. By the end of it he will scream out my name. I put the third finger in and start to stretch out his entrance.

I then start to feel around looking for that special spot. I found it when he let out a deep moan out of his mouth. I think he had enough and I pulled them out. I then get myself ready and I inserted myself inside of him. He groans and I let him get used to my size.

"Are you ready," I said softly to him and he looks at me and nods his head.

I start to thrust in slowly and he moans softly. I start to tease him a little more as I start to nimble on his neck.

"Go faster you fuck," Delirious said and I smirked at him.

"Whatever you say babe," I said and start to thrust faster.

"Evan," he moaned and it made me thrust faster.

"Evan I'm about," he said and I knew I reached my climax as well.

"Cum for me," I said and he released on our chest.

I released inside of him. We are both now breathing heavily and staring at each other's eye.

"Are you guys fucking done changing in there," we heard Tyler said and we both blush deeply.

"Yeah in a minute," I said trying to not stutter.

We both quickly change and just run to the ocean. Well it's way to clean off the cum now isn't it.

Well here we go this was requested by @FurevrSmosh and plus this was part of lazylogs story so please check her out she's amazing and awesome and my older sister 😄

Anyways like I said it was request so don't be afraid to ask me for one so I hope you enjoyed it

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish