Story Ideas I want to Write

The Ark: H2OVanoss

Evan's POV:

"Hey let me go," I said as two large men in black grabbed me from my cell.

"It's your turn to join the Ark," they said as they pulled me along these halls.

My name is Evan Fong. Before all of this happened, I lived a normal life with my friends. We all had YouTube Channels and we played as many games as we could get our hands on.

One of our favorite games to play is or at least some mods is Prop hunt, Hide and Seek, GTA V, or we play around in the sandbox or do a scary map in GMOD. We didn't know what we were getting ourselves into.

It started with Delirious, he had suddenly disappeared from the face of the earth. He said he was going to Cartoonz house but he never made it. Then one by one we all started to be taken away. Cartoonz, Lui, Moo, Droidd, Marcel, Mini, Terroriser, Tyler, and then me.

I found out where we were taken. We were taken by this secret society from YouTube. They called themselves TubeSimulator. They make famous YouTubers participate in games that were already made. Some survived and those who didn't survive the game would be put in a different game.

It was like a simulator we were forced to be in. I was put in a cell and I could hear my friends around me. We have been trapped here for a year now and they made us do some tests. As I was here I never saw one sign of Delirious. I don't know if he's here or not.

They make us do a year training and it decides what game they would put us in. I was given the Ark. Several of my friends got put in the same game I was in, like Marcel, Tyler, Mini, Lui, Cartoonz, Moo, and Terroriser. Droidd wasn't as fortunate as he was put in GTA V.

He told us not to worry and soon he was taken away. Now as I am being dragged I can see behind me that my friends are joining me. Cartoonz had been taken a week earlier and we haven't heard from him.

"Okay we have the new batch going in," the man on the left of me said and put me in a tube.

They did the rest for everyone one and we tried to get out of it.

"Welcome to the Ark," a scientist and pushed a button.

Soon our tubes started to fill up with water and I panicked. As the water was getting higher to my neck I knew that my life here was over and my new life in the Ark started.

Second Best: SeaChaos.

Anthony's POV:

I can't believe it. I don't want to believe it, but it's the truth. No matter how much I want to deny it, I can't.

"Anthony what's wrong," Adam said pulling me from my thoughts.

"Oh yeah what were we doing," I said going back to the game.

"Uh we haven't even started but I asked you if Cathy could join us. She wants to update her channel but she doesn't know what to do," he said.

"Yeah sure but I thought it was just going to be us," I said looking down at my hands.

"I know but I care for her you know," he said smiling his smile.

He knows I can't say no to him, and I hate that he knows that.

"Okay tell her she can get on," I said and he laughed.

"Thanks Anthony," he said and called Cathy over.

"Hey guys," she said joining the call.

"Hey Cathy," I said.

I told Cathy that I had like someone and she somehow figured that it was Adam. Since then she has tried to always join in on the sessions I have with him.

"Okay let's get this started," he said and I started GMOD.

"Yeah let's go," Cathy said.

I will always be Second Best.

Minds Can't Be Easily Changed: H2OVanoss

Delirious' POV:

My name is Jonathan Denis. Aka H2ODelirious. Yeah that famous YouTuber who is in the Banana Bus Squad. Or more like the I'm Fake Squad.

Yeah we aren't all buddy buddies like how they predicted us to be. I mean we all go to the same College and we pretty much all went into the same Major.

But they all hate me. It first started with a rumor that our fans had started out. I guess the hate comments were saying that I was just using my friends as a way to get more subscribers, since I don't post anything with them anymore.

I'm sorry if I've been to busy to post anything with them. I feel more connected with Cartoonz since he knows how I look like in real life. The others they had bought the rumor.

From then on they started to hate me. I mean I always play a game or two since the fans get an uproar from me not playing with Vanoss. I always tell them that the rumors were false.

But I guess they have there minds set in believing something that is fake. I guess some minds can't be changed so easily. So once they find the truth. Let them have a fun time bringing me back.

Hey guys just some story ideas that I want to write about they are just thoughts. Some I want to do by myself but some maybe I want to Collab. Ahh but those are just ideas for now

Tell me which one is your favorite. I'd like to know and maybe it will be chosen.

So a more in depth about each one is

The Ark H2OVanoss:
So Evan and the others were taken by a secret YouTube organization and were put into the Ark. What will this adventure lead them too. Let's find out

Second Best SeaChaos:
Chilled is in love with Adam and will do anything to spend sometime with him. But Cathy always try to ruin it. I guess he is always second best.

Some Minds Can't Be Changed H2OVanoss:
I guess this also based on the Journal, it's like another point of how I want it to go off. No need I still am writing the Journal but this is my point of view.

Anyways if you haven't checked it out I already posted the first chapter of the Truth. Yup it's a book now lol

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish