The most embarrassing way to admit love BasicallyIDoWildcat

Wildcat's POV:

I have a dark secret that I hide from everyone else. That secret is that I am gay. I know what you are thinking. The guys who makes gay jokes is actually gay. Yeah the irony right. But what makes thing worst is that I'm in love with one of my friends. Can you guess who. Yeah you probably guessed it. It's Marcel. Yeah the guy who equally makes the same amount of jokes as I am.

I know it's a curse. I'm to afraid to tell him because I feel like he would reject my feelings. There is only one person who knows my secret and that is Delirious. Yeah the guy who I call a fag a lot knows I am one too. Well not to be rude I'm just gay.

Wildcat stop breaking the fourth wall and continue with the story.

Sorry anyways he knows I'm gay and I'm talking to him right now.

"Dude what should I do," I said as we are Skyping.

"Dude just tell him already," he said looking at me annoyed.

"Dude you know I can't," I said.

"Stop being a wuss and go tell him or I am going to tell him myself," he threatened and my eyes widen.

"No Delirious I will tell him I promise," I said and he smiled.

"Good you can tell him tomorrow since he is coming over to your house," he said and my eyes widen again.

"Ohh shit I forgot see you later Delirious," I said and quickly hung up and went to straight out my house.

1 day later

I finally finished cleaning my house and I hear a knock on my door. I quickly go to the door and I open it.

"Hey Marcel and Jonathan," I said noticing Delirious in the back.

"Hey are you going to let us in or what," he said and I let them in.

I quickly grabbed Delirious and pulled him to the side.

"Dude why are you here," I said.

"Duh Marcel wanted me to come he thought it wouldn't be a party without me and plus I want to see it come true," he said and I signed.

"Well welcome to my home," I said and I see Marcel looking around.

Marcel's POV:

I'm finally here. Tyler invited me to his house. I'm really nervous right now. I've had a crush on Tyler for a while now and I know he wouldn't like me since he makes a lot of gay jokes. I asked Delirious to come along because he's the only one who knows that I like him.

"Anyways mi casa is tu casa," he said and my heart melted a little at his Spanish.

"So dude just tell him," Jonathan said as he walked closer to me.

"You know I can't," I said.

"You know what thats it," he said and called Tyler back in.

"Ok now Tyler Marcel likes you a lot and Marcel Tyler likes you the same way now I'm going now," he said and quickly left the house.

We looked at him and then we looked back at each other.

"Did that just happened," I said and he nods.

Since we knew our feelings were shown we just leaned in and kissed.

It was just a quick little speck but it showed that we loved each other.

"Well that was the most awkwardest love admitting ever," he said and I agreed with him on that.

Anyways here is the chapter lol I have no regrets on what just happened here. Next time don't let Delirious know that you like someone or else this will happen.

Lol this was requested by @MusicChicky5SOS so I hope you enjoyed this lol XD anyways I am still taking request and will take request until the day I die lol

With lots of love

Dially

Brofish