Games SeaChaos

?'s POV:

I run I just run. Where? Anywhere but here. This is all just a game. A one big fucking game to him.

He lets me go and I run. I run for my life. But in the end he catches me and gives me my ..... punishment. No matter how fast I run or how quickly I hide. I'm found.

Even though I have been in this maze for so long that I would have found the exit by now. Well your wrong I have found so many dead ends I forget which dead end I have found.

Maybe this time is the night I find it. Maybe let's hope for the best. I turn a corner and then I hear the laughter.

That god damn that laughter that haunts me in my dreams. I don't know what to do. I hear it getting closer. Why does it have to be loud?

As I run another corner I slipped and skidded across the floor. I groaned in pain and I quickly pick myself up. I can feel like this is the right way. I than felt arms wrapped around my waist.

Shit.....

"I found you," he whispered into my ear and I shivered.

I couldn't move. What was the point he would have hurt me? He picked me up and carried me bridal style back to where he has kept me.

"You were so close my love," he said as we were walking back.

My eyes widen at the realization. I was so close. If I hadn't made that one mistake maybe I would have been free. Free from this pain.

"But it's time for the tunnels to change and for you to start over," he said as I see the familiar room I always start in.

"Why," I choked out.

"Hmm why what," he said looking down at !me.

"Why me," I said looking up into his eyes.

"Ahh because I love you and you weren't coming to me so I brought you to me," he said smirking at me.

I look back down as we enter the room. He places me on the bed and quickly pins them.

"As you failed the challenge it's time for your punishment," he said and I whimpered.

~~Smut Warning~~

He attacks my neck and I squirm under his grasp. He leaves little kisses and bite marks. I gasped at a very sensitive one he had bit.

"You know you like it," he growled and I whimpered.

He then kisses me passionately. I try my best to fight him but I can't help but give in. He smirked in our kiss and then forced his tongue in my mouth. I moaned as he strokes my tongue with his. He breaks the kiss and ties up my hands so I couldn't use them.

He then cuts up my shirt and leaves kisses down my chest. I moaned as he bites sensitives spots near my stomach. He then takes of my boxers and shorts and reveals my throbbing member.

"I knew you wanted me," he said as he softly petted my member.

I whimper in need as he keeps doing it. I'm just puddy in his hands. He then takes of his pants and boxers. He pushes himself inside of me and I moan. He then starts to thrust in and out of me and I can't help but moan.

"A.... A...," I started to stay.

"I told you what to call me," he grunted.

"Master please can I release," I yelled out as he hit a spot in me.

"Cum for me."

That one simple statement. Just that one statement made me release all over our stomachs. He screams and then releases inside of me. He pulls out of me and then unties my hands. I'm to weak to move so I just lay in the bed. He gets up and goes into the bathroom.

~~End Of Smut~~

"I can't wait to play tomorrow love, just lay there and wait for me okay," he said showing a bit of the man that I loved.

He goes into the bathroom and break down to tears.

Ohh Anthony what have I done.......

Duh duh duhhhhhh

Anthony is the one giving the pain gasp. I wanted to try the reverse way we're Chilled tops and I have to say listening to the song Murder doesn't really help lol XD

Inspired by BunnehJuice one shot she's amazing I love her writing so check her out of you haven't

Anyways as always

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish