When things repeat themselves

Delirious' POV:

I sit down on the bench as I lay my head down on my loving boyfriend. I can't help but be grateful that he had asked me out. I scoot closer to him wanting to feel his warmth in this cold winter day.

"Thank you for taking me to the movies and then the park Tyler," I said looking up into his blue-green eyes.

He looks down at me and smiles. He has this 1 million dollar smile that I crave to see everyday. He is loving and awesome. I see him perfect in my eyes. I love the way he is there for me. One time when it was a session with me, him, and Marcel, he stood up for me for something I didn't even do.

"No problem anything for you," he said and kiss my nose.

I giggled a little and I sighed. We went to the movies earlier so we had sometime to come to the park afterwards. It was snowing and the ground was freshly covered with snow.

I grabbed some snow and I formed it into a snowball. I smirked at Tyler as he was watching the grey sky. I get up and walk a couple feet away from him. I get the snowball and I throw at him. It hits him in the chest and he looks at me in shock.

"Oh it's on," he said and started to make a snowball.

"Haha catch me if you can," I said running away from him.

I can hear footsteps coming after me and I laughed. Even though I'm having this great time with Tyler I can't help but think about someone. And that someone was Mini Ladd. I remember the day we went to the park and it happened on a snowy day.

~Flashback~

"Come back here Delirious and get hit with this snowball," Mini said as I ran away from him.

"Haha catch me if you can," I said and then I suddenly trip.

It tripped so suddenly that Mini didn't have enough time to stop himself from crashing on top of me. We both looked at each other and I could feel my face heat up. He leans in a gives me a kiss.

~End of Flashback~

I smile back at the memory, when all of a sudden I tripped again. Tyler didn't have enough time to stop himself and he fell right on top of me. We both look at each other as Tyler's hands are right besides my head.

He smiles softly and wipes away the snow that landed on my face. He leans down and places a nice warm kiss on my lips. I kiss back and I wrap my arms around his neck. We break the kiss and we both sit down on the snow.

"Hey Jonathan," he said and I turned to him.

"Yeah," I said and then a snowball hits me in the face.

"Your it," he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

Yeah I'm glad I made the right choice.

Hey guys this was a request from @fantasticfangirl7 they wanted H20Cat with a hint of H2OLadd I hope this was to your liking. I'm also sorry that it was a little short but it has a lot of fluffiness.

I am taking request still so please send me them.

And as always

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish