Mad

Mad

Smarty's POV:

Oh, oh, oh,
Oh, oh, ummm

Just one fight after another I just don't know what to do anymore. I love her with all of my life but these arguments are getting us no where. We argue most of the time we are together.

She's staring at me, I'm sitting wondering what she's thinking
Ummm nobody's talking, 'cause talking just turns into screaming (oh,)
And now as I'm yelling over her, she yelling over me,
All that that means is neither of us are listening,
And what's even worse, that we don't even remember why we're fighting

Right now we are both just staring at each other. Nobody's talking because once either one of says a word we both get into an argument and start to yell at each other.

But as I think about past arguments as we tried to yell over each other. I don't even remember anything she really says as we try to get the upper hand. But then again most arguments we actually have I don't even remember why we were arguing.

So both of us are mad for nothing
(fighting for),
Nothing
(crying for),
Nothing
(ooh,h)
But we won't let it go for nothing
(don't let for),
Nothing.
It should be nothing

So literally every argument we had was for nothing. We don't even know why we're fighting. All the tears that has been fallen were for nothing. But neither of us can let go of our argument. We literally can't do anything. This argument should be nothing. But we can't let go.

To a love like what we got oh, baby
I know sometimes it's gonna rain,
But baby can we make up now
'cause I can't sleep through the pain (can't sleep through the pain)?
Girl I don't wanna go to bed mad at you
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me
No I don't wanna go to bed mad at you
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me (oh, no)

Our love that we have should be nothing. I want to hug her and say I'm sorry. I want to tell her that I'm sorry for everything that I have done. Every time I go to sleep mad I can always feel the pain.

I don't want to go to bed mad at you and I don't want you to go bed mad at me. But that's what we always have done. The pain hurts every time knowing that you might feel the same.

Umm
And it gets me upset girl when you're constantly accusing
(asking questions like you already know)
We're fighting this war, baby, when both of us are losing
(this ain't the way that love is supposed to go. What happened to working it out?)
We fall into this place where you ain't backing down, and I ain't backing down,
So what the hell do we do now?

But I don't want to say sorry when you always keep asking me the same questions every time I go home. Where have you been, why did you come home so late, and why do you smell different. And it gets me angry.

But as I watch us argue again. In my mind we are both in a war against each other and we are losing. This shouldn't be how our love works. We should work things out. But neither of us are backing down from our argument. I just don't know what to do anymore.

It's all for nothing
(fighting for)
Nothing
(crying for),
Nothing...
(ooh,h)
We won't let it go for nothing
(don't let for),
Nothing.
It should be nothing