Lies

Jenny's POV:

I pack up my things as I knew that this was the best. Currently Evan isn't home and this was the perfect time to go. I called Cartoonz earlier and he's currently putting some of my stuff in his car.

"Hey Del the cars full do you want me to go and call Brock to come over and finish taking the rest," Luke said.

"Yeah sure tell him I owe him one," I said making him chuckle.

"Okay I'll see you then baby sis," Luke said leaving the room.

I smiled at him as I remember Luke's family had adopted me from my own. He's the older brother that I need right now. I shake my head knowing I need to finish packing. It was 10 minutes since Luke had left when I heard a car parking.

I thought it was Brock just coming over so I yelled saying that the door was unlocked and my stuff was in the living room. I heard keys being thrown and steps heading up the stairs. The door slammed open and it scares me shitless.

My eyes widen at who was at the door. It wasn't Brock that I had expected it to be but it was Evan staring at me with his shocked and angry eyes.

"What the hell is going on here," he said as I put my shirt in the suitcase.

"Evan you're home early," I said as he stared at me angrily.

"What are you doing," he said making me gulp.

"I'm leaving," I said and winced as he slammed his fists down on the desk.

"What the hell Jenny," he said making me feel tears come into my eyes.

"I'm sorry Evan....," I said making him angry even more.

"Sorry for what moving away without telling me. Moving out so that I come home to an empty house without you," he said.

"I'm breaking up with you," I said making him stop his rant.

"What did you say," he said making me shake in fear.

"I'm breaking up with you," I said and soon I felt pain on my cheek.

I grabbed my cheek in shock and I could feel it turn red. I see Evan's face is filled with anger. I step away from him not wanting to be hit again.

"Like hell your breaking up with me," he said making me wince.

"I am breaking up with you and I'm moving out," I said looking at his fists as they clench in anger.

"Why tell my why we're happy together aren't we," he said making me shiver at his dark tone.

"Evan do you really believe we were happy," I said as a tear role down my cheek.

"Yes we are happy I don't ever see a problem," he said making me take a deep breathe.

"Do you really believe in your own demented lies that were happy," I said making him look at me strangely.

"Do you really believe that I was happy," I said and he nodded his head.

"I was never happy, I may have been in the beginning but then everything changed," I said.

"You changed Evan," I said and then I felt something hit my eye.

I screamed and I clutched my eye in pain. I open my one good eye and I see Evan's eyes widen in shock. He looks down at his fist and he looks back in me in horror. He gets closer to me trying to cheer me up.

"Back the hell away from me," I said making him back off.

"We were happy before Evan, you would take me anywhere and we would have the time of our lives," I started wanting to focus the pain away from my eye.