Had My Chance

Had My Chance

Evan's POV:

For the longest time I have known that Delirious was in love with me. Did I love him back? Well I didn't know at the time so I kept it to myself.

I would play little jokes on him that would make his face turn fifty shades of red. I just love making him feel like that. He doesn't know that I know that he likes me so it's my secret that I'd like to keep.

I don't know why I keep doing what I'm doing. I know it's hurting him since I haven't returned any feelings. I feel like I'm leading him on. But I can't help but stare as he sits there Ilawkwardly at something I said to him.

But then I started to notice a change in him. Over time my little tricks I would play on him would stop working. He wouldn't fidget in his seat or he wouldn't blush deeply red. But as they stopped working over time the more time that I actually fell in love.

We are now all playing a GMOD scary map and I was playing with Moo, Wildcat, Delirious, and Mini. These maps aren't that much scary but they do have their jumpscares moment.

"Okay guys we have to escape this Haunted Prison with only our wits and guys," I said and the guys cheered.

"Yeah let's get this started," Delirious said and I smiled at him.

I can see he blushes and quickly hides away. He is wearing a mask but you can see his ears get red and and the look in his eyes showing that he's embarrassed. I know that I still have that touch on him.

"Hey we reached a fork in the path," Mini said as we had two directions to choose from.

"Okay let's go into teams. Me, Evan, and Delirious will go to the left, while you both go to the right," Wildcat said and the others agreed.

That's weird Wildcat always goes with Mini, but I guess this is okay.

"Okay mother fuckers let's find a way out," he said and started to lead our group.

After the split I notice Delirious blush a lot more now that it was me and Wildcat. Huh I find it a little strange but I take from what I can get to look at the adorable blushing face. We managed to finish the map and Moo, Mini, and Wildcat had left.

"So Delirious I need to tell you something," I said as I finally decided to tell him my feelings.

"Yeah Vanoss what is it," he said looking me with those baby blue eyes.

"I like you," I said and I waited for the I like you too back.

But it never did come. I looked back at him and he's just staring at me.

"Jonathan are you okay," I asked him.

"Yeah but you should have said something sooner," he said looking down.

"What do you mean," I said but then he answered my question.

Well not he but something that he did. I hear shuffling in the background and I see a black silhouette in the background.

"Hey Jon are you ready to go," the figure said.

He sounded very familiar. I couldn't put my tongue on it.

"Yeah just let me say bye to Evan," he said and the person got closer.

And my eyes widen at who the person was. It was fucking Wildcat. He wraps his arms around Delirious and he kisses his cheek.

"Well hurry up because I don't want to miss the movie," he said and then looked at me.

"Yeah I gotta go talk to you later Jon," I said and hung up the call.

I grabbed a picture of me and Jonathan when he's wearing his mask. I threw it to the ground and it broke into pieces. I wish I had gotten to him first. I wish I had told him how I felt and instead abuse the thought that he likes me. I had my chance and I blew it.

Hey guys I got into H2OCat yeah I read a one shot almost similar to this one so I fell in love I still love H2OVanoss so starting something fresh

Haha I need request because I need ideas haha don't be afraid to comment please ;-;

Anyways as always

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish