All I see is Darkness Part 4 Love Kills

Tyler's POV:

Left and right all I see is dead bodies . Burned, cracked, torn apart, or left intact. They are just around me.

"What kind of place did we just fucking step into," I said to my friends as we entered this place.

"I have no idea but it looks so cool are they real," Delirious said getting close to the bodies.

"Really Delirious who would just keep real bodies lying around," Vanoss said as he got closer to him.

"Ohh so spooky," Mini said and laughed his adorable laugh.

Yeah I like Mini so you can suck it.

"But what if they are real," Nogla said getting ready scared.

"Aww Nogla your a pussy," Basically said punching him in the arm.

"Nogla's a baby," Lui said in his squeaker voice.

We all started laughing at Nogla and we could see his face turn red in anger and embarrassment.

"Uhh guys," Moo said shakily and we stopped laughing and looked at him.

"What is it Moo," Mini said looking at him worriedly.

"They're...... real," he said and then collapsed on the floor with a knife in his back.

"Oh my god," Mini screamed and ran into my arms.

"Moo no," Delirious said rushing to his side along with Vanoss.

I looked at Lui and he had his hands over his mouth. Nogla had tears in his eyes and Marcel pulled Lui to him. I looked sadly at Moo. Why did this had to happen to him?

End of POV:

What they all didn't know was that one of the friends had not but a sad smile on his face, but one of content and joy. He looked at the dead body and smirked with delight.

"One down many to go," he thought as all of his friends had tears in their eyes crying over the loss of a friend.

Tyler's POV:

"We have to get out of here," Marcel said going to the door.

He tried to open it but it was locked. By this time Mini had left my arms.

"What the fuck we can't leave," he said trying to break down the door.

"Look at what you have gotten us into Delirious," Nogla said angrily and went up to him.

"How was I supposed to know there would someone here to kill us all," he said defending himself.

"Guys give him a break he didn't know," Vanoss said defending him.

"Yeah he probably did it," Nogla said and we looked at him crazily.

"Why would Delirious kill Moo," Lui said.

"I don't know how do you think he's got his name," Nogla said trying to make a point.

"Come on guys why would he be," Evan started to say but then all of a sudden the lights went out.

"Holy Crap it's fucking you," we heard Delirious scream and then it all goes silent.

When the lights turned on we see Delirious dead and a note neatly placed on his body.

"DELIRIOUS," Evan yelled and went to his side clutching the dead body close to him.

"Why is this happening to us," Mini said and I could see his tears coming down again.