Banana Surprise SeaChaos

Anthony's POV:

Everything has to be ready. I mean wouldn't you be excited if today was your boyfriend's birthday. I am planning him something like how people usually don't plan me anything.

Adam had planned me a surprise birthday party and I was really excited. I haven't had a decent birthday since I was 15. My parents had stopped throwing me birthday parties and Adam had threw a big one for me. We had to have it the day before because we were going to visit my parents.

He invited all of our friends and I know I had to do something for him. He is sweet and kind, and just one of a kind. I start to take out the party box when I heard him coming. I quickly put the box back and I turned ready to face him.

"Hey sweetie Max had called me and told me he was coming over and plan on taking me somewhere to eat. Wanna come," he said pulling me close to him.

"I would love too but Ze wanted to hang out today and I don't want to disappoint him," I said making up a lie.

Ze is coming over but we aren't going anywhere we are planning his party and he and the Derp Crew are coming to help me set up.

"Ohh I really wanted to spend the day with you," he said looking disappointed.

"Don't worry when you come back we can do something special just the two of us," I said pecking him on the lips.

"Okay I will hold you to that one," he said and I smiled at him.

He left and went to get ready to go and meet Max and I pulled out the party box. This is going to be the best party ever. I got some amazing things for him, but mostly bananas. I love my banana man.

"Bye Chilled I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said and I heard the door close.

A couple minutes later I heard a knock at the door. I quickly run to it and open it. It was the Derp Crew.

"Hurry up we don't have all day," I said as they entered.

"Well sorry we had to wait until we saw Adam leave," Ze said and I laughed.

"Okay okay Tom, you are in charge of electronics, Galm is in charge of food, Ze and Smarty you guys are in charge of decorations while I am in charge of everything else," I said.

This is going to be the best birthday ever.

Adam's POV:

"Max I can't believe he didn't want to come," I said as I took a sip of my drink.

"Really," he asked and I nod my head at him.

"That's not like him to pass up a free lunch," he said taking a sip of his milkshake.

"Yeah but he didn't want to come with me on my birthday," I sighed sadly.

"Yeah btw Happy Birthday Adam," he said and I smiled.

"Yeah if only Chilled was here," I said sadly and he pouts.

"Am I not good enough," he said and I laughed.

"Of course dude your my best friend," I said as we both got up from the table.

"I'll pay since it is your birthday," Max said.

I wanted to argue but he had beat me to the cash register and paid for my lunch.

"Damn it Max," I said as we both walked out of the restaurant.

"Sorry Birthday boy," he said and I smacked him.

"Okay okay let's see if Chilled will come with us now," Max said walking to his car.

"Yeah and maybe he will remember," I said going after him.

Anthony's POV:

"Okay guys this looks great," I said as the last of the decorations were going up.

We had people already come in like Slam, Hutch, Sark, the Banana Bus Squad, Minx, surprisingly, Krism, and many other Youtubers.

"Thank you all for coming, this means a lot to me and probably Adam," I said and they cheered.

"Where is he," Minx asked.

"He is with Max but they should be home in about 5 minutes so let's get ready for the surprise," I said and we turned the lights off.

We heard a car pull from the driveway and I peeked out the window and I see Max and Adam get out of the car. I see them talking about stuff but I couldn't read their lips. They walk up to the porch step and he unlocks the door.

Adam's POV:

"Look he isn't even home," I said seeing all the lights turned off.

"But his car is in the driveway maybe he went to sleep," Max said trying to keep my hopes up.

"Fine," I said walking to the porch step.

I grab my keys and I unlocked the door. I opened it and the lights turn on.

"SURPRISE," said my friends and family all around me.

"Guys," I said feeling tears come into my eyes.

"Happy Birthday Adam," Anthony said and I pulled him in for a kiss.

We heard awes around us but I didn't care. This man right here threw me the best birthday party I could ever ask for. I didn't even expect this since I don't really like to celebrate my birthday.

"Thank you Chilled," I said as we broke the kiss.

"Maybe I should do this more often if this is the outcome," he said and the other including me burst out into laughter.

He joined in and then said, "Let's get this party started."

The party went out in full swing. Everyone was having the time of their lives. We know YouTube was going to come up and people were congratulating Jack and Delirious for reaching 5 million.

Soon one by they all left and soon it was just me, Anthony, Ze, and Gassy.

"Well I think I should take Ze home since his ride here left him," Max said pointing to the sleeping Ze on the couch.

"Yeah maybe," I said and Gassy picked him up bridal style.

"See you guys whenever," he said and left.

I turned back to Anthony and I realized that he wasn't there. I checked the kitchen and he wasn't there either. The only place I haven't looked is the bedroom. I walk up slowly and I could hear music playing in the background.

I enter the room and my eyes widen at the surprise.

"I guess it's time for me to give you my present huh," he said and I felt like I was drooling.

"I hope you like my banana surprise," he said and I nod.

Happy Birthday to Me.

Hey guys today I found out it was Seananners birthday so I decided to do a little birthday shot. I might write what they did but I have to see ;)

Also I forgot to mention Chilled's Birthday on May 30 and Evan's birthday on May 31. Cool huh

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish