The Choice is yours A surprise paring

?'s POV:

They told it me was safe. That nothing ever happened in this town. That they are all friendly and we will live a happy and long life. Well they are wrong.

The day after I moved here two people were reported as dead. The town shocked that this had happened.

"So here today we find that Wildcat was killed by the mafia. They didn't left a will but we found a death note next to there body. The note says that this town isn't what it seems. His role apparently from the thighs we found is Escort," Mayor Tom said.

"Next we find that Delirious was killed from the Serial Killer. This time there is a will. He says that he loves Vanoss but there is no coming back from where he was. There is a death note. It says what makes you so special. There role was framer," Mayor Tom said and he dismissed the town for the day until evening lynches.

I see others talking and then I see Smarty looking around and was whispering to Galm. Galm whispered back and I tilt my head at what they were saying.

"Hey Anthony what's going on," I heard someone say and I turn around to see Adam.

"Nothing Adam, just watching," I said.

"Haha wow Anthony anyways I have something important to tell you," Adam said and I focused my attention to him.

"What is it," I asked but soon Mayor Tom came back.

"It is time for the evening trials does anyone have a suspect," he announced.

"I am the Lookout and I was watching Wildcat the day they died and Minx visited him," he announced and the town was quiet.

"That is a lie I was home," she said and I knew she was lying.

"Ok how many think Minx is the bad guy," Tom announced and 8 people raised there hands including me.

"Minx state why you are innocent and we will be the judge," Tom said and the 20 second judgment commenced.

"I am not mafia, I was at home talking to the dead but there was no one there so it was silent," she said and the town was whispering.

"Now we heard her defense it's time to vote," Tom said and we put in she is either innocent or guilty or we abstained.

The votes came in and most of the town voted guilty except for Krism who voted innocent.

"Any last words."

"I love you Krism," Minx said and the next she was hunged.

We found out she was Mafioso and everyone praised Smarty for his finds.

The next night came and the same thing happened. Two people were found dead and the town was going into a pandemic. This time Galm had died and he was the doctor. He was killed by the mafia. His role was doctor. The Sk killed Vanoss and his role was the medium.

"Hey Anthony can we talk," Adam said again and I agreed.

"I love you Anthony and have for a while," he said and I blush.

"Adam," I said.

"It's ok I will let you some time to think," he said and left to go talk to Max.

I start to think about what he said I like him but I don't know, but then Steven came up to me.

"Hey Anthony how has it been," He asked.

"Haha it's been ok but I don't know if I wanna live here anymore," I said truthfully.

"Aww it's ok Anthony anyways can I tell you something," he said.

"Sure," I said no harm in what is coming.