Ice Cream Lovin MinixMooxVanoss

Vanoss' POV:

I am sitting on the couch dying of the heat. I have decided to move in with my two loves Mini and Moo and we moved to California. And what can I tell you it's fucking hot outside.

We have the AC on but that doesn't help me with my melting problems. I look over to Mini and I see him having the same problem that I have. I look over to Moo and my eyes widen at what he is doing.

Moo is happily sitting in a chair eating what seems like ice cream.

"Uhh Moo what are you eating," I asked him.

"Vanilla ice cream why," he said innocently.

"Where did you get it," Mini asked this time.

"The ice cream man passed by our house while you guys were just whining about how hot it is," Moo said licking his ice cream.

Me and Mini just stared at our innocent boyfriend licking his ice cream.

"You know what Mini, I am in the mood for ice cream," I said getting up.

"Me too," Mini said getting up as well.

"Well the ice cream man is still outside what kind of ice cream do you want," Moo asked innocently.

"I want a Moosicle, how about you Mini," I said looking at the blush forming on his face.

"Me too," he said looking at Moo licking his lips.

"Uhh I d-don't th-think they h-have th-that flavor," he stuttered.

"Well I see one in front of me," I said pulling my flustered boyfriend to me.

I get some of his vanilla ice cream and I rub it on his neck. I then lick off the ice cream of his neck making him shiver. Mini does the same thing but on his other side of his neck.

"G-guys can we take this to the room," Moo said flustered.

"Why not here," I purred and pulled him into a kiss.

Mini gets from behind and starts to suck on his neck and he moans. I take this opportunity and I stick my tongue in his mouth. I love how he tastes like vanilla right now. I palm his now tight shorts and he moans again.

Mini then stops kissing his neck and turns around and pull him into a kiss. I then kiss the neck I had locked the ice cream off and I left some marks making sure that the world knows that this Moosicle belongs to me.

We then take things to our room and let's just say me and Mini both had some Moosicles today.

And I'm done here is another oneshot from my luv's collection

This is dedicated to SSscho

I hope you enjoyed this one shot and some little smut not a lot but it shows that they had some sexy time together a wink wink.

I still want your request don't be afraid to message me your request I already have another one going so don't worry about that

Anyways with lots of love 💛

Dially

And have a Brofish Christmas and a Brofish New Year.