To be a Hispanic

To be a Hispanic

Brock's POV:

I sat in class bored out of my mind. We were learning another lesson about how our community came to be. Our four founders had discovered this land and had claimed it as there own. I looked out the window and I see that the school Gardner was working outside.

I saw him work on the various flowers that makes our school beautiful. I them soon saw the school guards come over and knock the man on the ground. It was no lie that the Gardner was a Hispanic. People who come out Hispanics don't get very good jobs.

Women are forced to become maids and cleaners while the men have to do very hard and tedious jobs. They work in construction or work out in the gardens. I see how the Gardner struggles to get up as the Guards continue to taunt him. The bell rings and I head out for lunch.

I walked inside the cafeteria and I see that the lunch room had special seatings. A section do the cafeteria was designated for Hispanics and what they are. It was pretty much a table as people who attend here at this school is mostly white. They started a program here at this school and allowed ten Hispanic kids to come.

They aren't treated well here at school as I always see one of them bullied in the hallways by my friends or just random students here at school. I look at they're table and I see that none of them were there. I was going to head to my table when suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Ah perdon no estaba mirando donde mé voy," the guy I bumped into said. (Sorry for not looking where I was going).

"Uhh," I said not knowing what he said.

"Oh yes you speak English. Sorry for not paying attention," he said surprisingly in English.

"You speak English," I asked surprised.

"Ah yes I wasn't a Hispanic before," he said in a British accent.

"Oh," I said getting interested in him.

"Yeah sorry my names Brian," he said introducing himself.

"The names Brock," I said shaking his hand.

"Cabron yo voy a comer todos Los tacos," someone called out. (I'm going to eat all of the tacos)

"I'm coming see you around," Brian asked and I nod.

I went to my table and I sat down next to Delirious. He looks back and then he turns to me.

"What was that all about," he asked as I took out my lunch.

"Oh just bumped into Brian," I said making him look at me weirdly.

"Did you talk with Pani Brian," he said and I realized just who I had talked to.

"I guess I did so he's Pani Brian," I said turning to the Hispanics table.

The story of Pani Brian was that he was born into a white family. He had grew up having the good life and even his parents paid for the most expensive schools. That was until he met Arlan a Hispanic kid who was around his age.

Arlan had showed Brian the way of how he loved and Brian had fell in love with it. Apparently he had snuck to go see Arlan and his family and started to learn what it took to be a Hispanic. His family found out when they had followed him into a party the Hispanic community was throwing.

"Yeah you don't want to end up like him," Delirious said taking a bite of his cheeseburger.

His family ended up disowning him and so he decided to live with Arlan and his family. It's strange to see an Irish man being a Hispanic. But as my mom has told me it's a diseases brought down to those who have done wrong.