Feelings and Thoughts

Dially's POV:

When I asked you out. You said yes. I was happy. I had fallen in love and you said yes. You texted good morning to me and I really appreciated it.

I would tell you how much I loved you. I would send my love in each and every message. And you would do the same.

I told my friend we were going out. She was happy for me. She said that she would be with me every step of the way.

We have been dating for 3 days now. I thought we were going to rule the world. I thought you could help take my pain away. And it worked. These past 3 days I was happy nothing was wrong. You would cheer me up every message you sent.

But then Sunday April 19 is when things started to go wrong. We were telling each other that we loved the other more. But then you said I won.

I won...... What do you mean? I then said we love each other equally. And that was when you broke. You gave up. I did my best to
Cheer you up. But then you sent a message that broke my heart.

I'm not happy. I was never happy. I pretended to be happy you said. You what.... You weren't happy. But then as I kept reading one line caught my eye and it changed my world.

I don't think I can be in a relationship right now

You what. Then these past few days were nothing to you. You said you love me and yet you weren't ready. Was my heart a game for you. No. That's what I thought.

No she still loves me. Yeah she isn't ready so we can break up now and when she is we can be together again. I told you that. You said that was fine. We stopped talking after that.

Next day you said you wanted to go. That you wanted to disappear. I said then I would wait for you. You told me not to but I dismissed it. You stopped after that.

Last time I talked to you was April 20. On April 23 I get a message from kik. It was from you. I quickly opened the app and I see you messaged our group chat we had.

People responded quickly but I didn't want to. Why didn't you text me? Was I not important? These questions relayed in my mind all day. Then on April 24 I get a message from you. Hi.

I replied back quickly. You sounded happy. I was happy getting ready to be back together but I was wrong. A message you sent me made me stop and think.

You're my Brofish Buddy. :3

Buddy? I thought we were more than that. I thought we had a special connection. Are we just friends now. I didn't say anything about it I just agreed. You acted like we never dated. I was shocked. I played along.

Then on April 25 my whole world came crashing down. You told me something that broke my heart into a million pieces.

I got back together with Wolf

You what? You went back with your ex. We broke up because you weren't ready for a relationship. And yet you go back with your ex. I wanted to scream, yell, get mad you. But I couldn't. So I lied. I said it didn't effect me. That if she made you happy that is all that mattered.

I died that day. Not physically but emotionally. How can you go back with someone who lied to you. Made you cry. I was here and cheered you up. Was I just nothing. Was my heart just a toy to you?

I stopped talking to you. I cried and cried on a day I thought was going to be amazing. I was just a toy. I was nothing to you. If you did love me you wouldn't have went back with your ex.

You would be with me. I want to forget. I wanted to die. You were the one for me. I at least thought you were. Friends they were here for me. They tried putting the pieces back together. But I was broken.

I cried my heart out. You left me and now I just want to forget. I think writing shows my true emotions. The one I bottle in. The only thing I regret is just falling for someone who was in a relationship.

This was something I wrote in class. My feelings this past week. I just ehhhhh I don't know how I feel. also you know who you are and I don't blame you

I could never blame you and also the people who I told don't judge them for this I know they didn't mean it

But I can't stop you

Dially

Brofish