Truth or Dare DaithdeCalibre

Lui's POV:

I get a call from Evan inviting me to a party he and Delirious are throwing. I told him of course because his parties are the best. He said it was just going to be the guys since he doesn't want a lot of people there.

I am getting ready but I can't help think about a certain Irish potato-loving man. Nogla is so kind and sweet. He is like my best friend and also I have a crush on him.

I put on my tie and I go into my car and drove to Evan's house. He lives exactly 21 minutes away. Yea he lives that much time away. He even told me himself. He literally got a stopwatch and timed how long it took to get to my house to his. He tells me that you never should guess on anything especially on time. I don't know why but I think he has a problem.

Anyways after a nice 21 minute drive. Thanks a lot Evan. I got to his house. Outside of his house I saw Mini get out of his mustang. I get out of my BMW. What can I say I like these type of cars and I ran to catch up to him.

"Mini," I called and he turned to me.

"Hey Lui," he replied and we both entered the house.

I see that Tyler and 407 are talking to each other by the bar.

"Hey sorry that you had to see that," I said and he just shrugged his shoulder.

"Ehh it's fine and plus I have someone new and me and Tyler are on good terms again,"Mini said and he left me to be with Marcel.

Tyler cheated on Mini with 407 but I am glad they are friends again. By the drinks section I see Cartoonz and Moo talking. I look over to my left to see Vanoss and Nogla talking and my heart skipped a beat when he looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Lui," a voice said to me and I turned around to see my try best friend Delirious.

I can tell Delirious anything and he will support me in anyways possible even if it's against his own boyfriend. He proved it to me once when I wanted to go one place and he convinces Evan to go there.

"Hey Delirious," I said and we started to talk about random things.

"Hey guys should we play games or something," Evan said and we agreed.

"We should play Truth or Dare," Delirious said and we all agreed to that.

Nothing can come wrong with truth or dare right?

"Okay who wants to go first," Evan said.

"Me," I said on my kid voice and Vanoss let me go first.

"Mini truth or dare," I said still in my kid voice.

"I pick truth," he said.

"Is it true you found someone new after the whole situation," I said.

"Yes it is true," he said with confidence.

"Ok mine turn Moo truth or dare," Mini asked.

"Truth."

"Okay is it True you that you and Cartoonz are dating," he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"It is true," he said blushing as Cartoonz wrap around his arm around his waist.

"Oooohh," we said and laughed.

"Delirious truth or dare."

"Dare because I am no baby," he said confidently.

"I dare you to give Evan a lap dance," Moo said and Delirious just shrugged his shoulders.

He gets on Vanoss' lap and starts to grind on it. I can see that Vanoss is trying to hold back moan. Delirious does a lot of other things that I do not want to talk about if you know what I mean. A wink wink. Delirious gets off of Vanoss and he had a blush on his face.

"Okay I kind a wished I never gave you that dare," Moo said covering his eyes.

"Yeah your fault so Lui truth or dare," Delirious asked me.

"Truth," I said.

"Is it true you have a crush on Nogla," Delirious said and everyone got quiet.

"Uhh," I said blushing.

"Lui do you have a crush on me," Nogla said.

"Yes I have a crush on Nogla," I said and I looked down.

I hear someone come up to me and two fingers are under my chin and pulls me up and I stare into brown eyes.

"Lui I also have a crush on you but was too embarrassed to say anything," Nogla said.

"Really," I said hopefully.

"Yes so Lui will you be my boyfriend," he asked me.

"Yes," I said and we kissed.

It was long and passionate. We were kissing slowly just to get used to the feeling. I soon felt a tongue asking for permission and I gladly let him in.

"Well that would be nice to see but I would like to continue the game," Tyler said and we broke from the kiss.

We both blushed while Scotty smacked Tyler's arm for being rude.

We finished the game but I was holding Nogla's hand for the rest of the game.

Man do I love truth or dare.

And there we have it. Another one shot added to my collection.

This one is dedicate to isnotcool I hope it is how you hoped it would be.

I still want to hear your request please I need your request to live. Right I have another one but it is still in the works and I also started to make Where is Delirious Pt 2.

Comment or message me your request don't worry I don't bite lol

Anyways with lots of love 💛

Dially

BROFISH