You know you belong to me Mr Moo

Mr Sarks POV:

I'm playing GMod with the guys and with my boyfriend Moo. He is very sweet and kind and I'm really glad he belongs to me. I've had a crush on him for a long time, to the point where I called him cute in a video. It may or may not have been an accident but hey he's mine in the end.

"Sark, Sark, Sark, SARK STOP DREAMING ABOIT FUCKING YOUR BOYFRIEND AND COME PLAY," Wildcat yelled and I went back to the game.

"I wasn't thinking about fucking my boyfriend," I said quietly because it was a little embarrassed.

"Haha," Moo said and he blushed over Skype.

"Moo, you're so adorable," I said and he blushed even harder.

"St-t-top Sark," he stuttered and we all laughed.

We continued the game but then something had happened. We were playing prop hunt and Cartoonz joined us.

"Hey Moo still looking sexy as ever," he said and winked at Moo.

Moo blushed and all I saw was red. But I calmed down knowing that Moo is mine not his. But throughout the game thought Cartoonz kept calling Moo silly pet names and it really hurt me because he kept laughing and smiling and blushing. I should be the only one to do these things.

"Moooo don't leave me baby," Cartoonz said and that was the last straw.

"You know what I think I'm going to go now," I said with no emotion.

"OHH okay Sark," Vanoss said shooting and killing Cartoonz.

Moo looks at me worriedly but he should because he caused it.

"Bye," I said getting out of Skype and the game.

I heard from Moo's recording room that he had gotten out of the game. I heard him walk to our room and hear him slowly open the door.

"Sark are you okay," Brock said quietly.

"No I am not okay," I said still not turning to him.

"What's wrong," he said quietly putting his hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong, like you don't know," I growled out and he flinched.

"I don't Scott tell my please," he said and I turned to face him.

"I don't know maybe you should ask your new boyfriend Cartoonz," I said angrily and his eyes widen.

"Scott I'm sorry I didn't know it was getting to you," he said looking down.

"I'm sorry Brock I guess I'm just a little jealous," I said.

"No it's my fault I knew I should have told him to stop," he said and I knew he was crying.

I lifted his head up and wiped away the tears from his eyes.

"It's ok but I think I will have to teach you on who you belong too," I whispered seductively in his ear.

I look at him and his eyes widen and he bites his lip.

"Please Sark make me remember who I belong too," he said and I pinned him to the wall.

I smile at him and he blushes. I then kissed him roughly. He kissed me back and I knew our lips were going to bruise. I licked his bottom lips and he gladly let me in. I tasted him and he still taste like chocolate and apples. Mmmmm I really love his taste. I lick the top of his tongue making him moan.

I move from his lips to his neck. I kiss his neck and lick some spots. I hear him moan and I continue to do what I do. I then left tiny little bites and he moans again. I then bit a little roughly on his sensitive and he cries out in pleasure when I lick it. I then leave him some little marks to make sure the world knows he belongs to me.

"Get ready and be naked for me," I whispered seductively in his ear and he nods his head.

I let go of his wrist and he starts to strip his clothes off. He does it really slowly just to tease me and I start to do the same. We were both soon naked and I push him on the bed. I don't give him a warning but I enter him quickly. He groans in pain and I wait until he is ready.

He shakes his hips telling me to continue and I start thrusting slowly. I kept the same pace knowing that he was getting restless.

"Please Scott faster," he said trying to make me go faster.

"Anything for my Moo," I said and he blushes.

I then started to thrust faster. He screams out in pleasure once I hit his special.

"SCOTT PLEASE AGAIN," he yelled out and I move faster.

"Scott I'm about to cum," he said.

"Cum for me Brock," I whispered seductively and that drives him over the edge.

He releases between us and soon I released inside of him. I pull out of him and I lie next to him.

"Now who do you belong too," I said.

"I belong to you Scott," he said and I kissed his head.

"That's right," I said and soon we both fell asleep.

"I think I need to tell Cartoonz that Moo belongs to me," I thought before I fell asleep.

And there we have I'm really lagging on updating. The computer aka Town Of Salem has mostly my attention but I am glad that I updated this.

This was requested from my Luv SSscho I hope you enjoyed this ;D

Huggles for you :3 rawr

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish