Would you still love the same

Would you still love me the same.

Mini's POV:

I stared down at this lovely girl in my arms. I have been dating this women for the past two years and I haven't felt happier. We met at a gaming convention when she had left her purse. I returned it to her and we just got to know each other.

Her name is Jinx, and she's my sweet heart. I still remember when I first asked her out. I made this whole big scene that really embarrassed me and her at the same time. I don't like to sing in front of others but she was special.

~Flashback~

I took Jinx to a fancy restaurant as I'd like to treat her fancy. She usually accepted but I could see a little bit of guilt on her face. I wanted to ask her out for a while but I felt like she only loves me for my money.

These dates I have taken on her were pretty expensive as I'd like to do tests. She would always get a little mad for taking her out to these expensive places but it is a necessary cause.

"Hey Jinx we've been going out on small dates these past few weeks," I started to say and she snorted.

"Small you literally took me out to see the whole expensive side of town," she said making me laugh.

"Yeah I know but I just wanted to see how you would react," I said making her smirk and roll her eyes.

"Yeah it's always nice being forced to go on expensive dates," she said making me smile.

"But there's something's that I need to ask you," I said making her tilt her head.

"And what are they," she said making me smirk.

I walked to the DJ and told him to play this track that had a song I was writing. Well Nogla helped write it but nonetheless I wrote it. It was just a little special something that I wanted to do with her. I grabbed a mike and she looked at me confused. I pointed the DJ and he plays the song.

~Play Song Here~

"If I got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?," I said making her eyes widen and put her hands over her mouth.

"Right about now
If I judge for life, man, would you stay by my side?
Or is you gonna say goodbye?
Can you tell me right now?
If I couldn't buy you the fancy things in life
Shawty, would it be alright
Come on show me that you down
Now tell me would you really ride for me
Baby tell me would you die for me
Would you spend your whole life with me
Would you be there to always hold me down
Tell me would you really cry for me
Baby don't lie to me
If I didn't have anything
I wanna know would you stick around," I walked to her and I pulled her up to the dance floor with me.

"If I got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?" I sang dancing her with the beat of the song. I twirled her a couple of times before continued with my singing.

"Let's get it down
All I wanna is somebody who really don't need much
A girl that I know I can trust
To be there when money low
If I did not have nothing else to give but love
Would that even be enough
Gal, me need to know
Now tell me would you really ride for me
Baby tell me would you die for me
Would you spend your whole life with me
Would you be there to always hold me down
Tell me would you really cry for me
Baby don't lie to me
If I didn't have anything
I wanna know would you stick around," I continued singing as she danced to the beat by herself.

As I was singing I just watched her move her body and wondered would she actually be mine.

"If I got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?"

"Tell me tell me would you want me
Tell me tell me would you call me
If you knew I wasn't balling
Cause I need girl who's always by my side
Tell me tell me do you need me
Tell me tell me do you love me
Or is it just tryna play me
Cause I need a girl to hold me down for life," I sang going to her and continue to dance with her.

"If I got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?" I sang softly and I could see the blush on her face.

"If I got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?" I lastly sang and just let the beat of music end off.

We stopped dancing and stared at each other. I heard the crowd clap at me as they enjoyed it but the only person I focused on was the girl in front of me. I just see the red blush on her face and her heavy breathing.

"So would still love me the same if I had lost everything," I said making her shake her head.

"Of course I fell in love with you not the money you have," she said making me smile.

"So then would you be my girlfriend," I said making her smile big.

"Of course yah big goof," she said making me smile big and give her a kiss.

~End of Flashback~

I smile at the memory afterwords as I finally noticed the crowd and just try to hide myself. Yeah she enjoyed that very much. Looking back at her I know that I couldn't live my life without this girl. I get up and I go to my jacket and I pulled out a black box.

I got to her side of the bed and I shake her awake. She slowly wakes up and smiles at me. I then open the box and I show here the ring. She gasped and she sat up on the bed.

"Jinx Everdale, would you still love me the same if we lost everything," I said making tears form into her eyes.

"Of course," she said making me smile softly at her.

"Than will you do the honors in marrying me," I said making a few tears fall down her cheek.

"Yes yah big goof," she said and I put the ring on her finger.

Yeah I don't think I could ever live my life without this women. She's my everything and if I had lost everything I know she would stand by my side. Til the very end.

Hey this was a request by 50_Shadez_of_Bands I know you requested this a long time ago but I finally had the idea to write it. Sorry if it's bad >_<. Yeah lol

The song is called Locked Away but that part of the song I used instead of the title. It makes more sense lol and plus it's better XD.

Anyways with lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish