Collaboration Ideas

Collaborations Ideas

Ello guys I want to start a Collab story but I just need the ideas and a Collab partner to do them with lol. I have some but just need a Collab.

??????

Delirious' POV:

Five years since the incident. Five years have I ran away from my friends. I just couldn't face them. I didn't want them to know about me. I didn't want them to think differently about me.

I didn't want them to hate me. But they probably already do. I mean I just left out of no where, not giving them an idea of where I had went. But after five years I'm finally ready to show them.

I've kept contact with Cartoonz throughout all of the years since I had disappeared. He helped me get used to my condition that was made from the incident. I don't blame anyone for my condition.

I know it was an accident on there part but they didn't know that this had happened to me. But I knew they would never forgive themselves if they had found out what they had done.

So I ran away knowing what could happen if I did. I left important people behind like Vanoss, Moo, and everyone else. But I couldn't let Vanoss blame himself for doing this to me.

"Hey Delirious Wildcat's here with the ride," Cartoonz said and I nod my head.

I forgot that Wildcat had found out when he came over to help Cartoonz move. He recently moved to North Carolina after his break up with his girlfriend. He was shocked but kept it a secret.

So after five long years of hiding I'm finally ready to meet my friends. I just hope they accept me back into the group especially Vanoss as I left my best friend randomly without saying.

So yeah not giving away what the story is called but I got it from another story idea and I wanted to write it about it too. Pairing is also a surprise but I want to Collab it with someone else.

??????

Moo's POV:

How did we all end up like this? How did this happen to us? We were just playing a game and soon I felt a shock through my computer. I pass out and then I wake up in a mysterious place.

And the weird thing about it too is that all of my friends are here. Vanoss, Delirious, Mini, Wildcat, Lui, Droidd, Nogla, Cartoonz, Marcel, and Terroriser. They are passed out around me.

I get up and I walk around the dark room I am in. I look over and I see a table. I walk up to the table and I notice 11 packs neatly place on the table. Each pack had a name neatly placed on it.

I grab a pack that said mine and I connected it to my waist. I open it up and it has six glowing balls, three blue and three green. I stare at them in awe as they shine softly. I close my pack and I sit next to Terroriser. I hope they wake up soon this place is giving me the freaks.

Okay another idea and it's based of TerrorSnuckel. Yeah it's going to be a shock once you find out more.

Yeah it's pretty much those two right now if you want to Collab on them with me Message me and or message me on kik my lol is omgsomeb0dyactually. Yeah I don't know what went through my head

Yeah my two story ideas and I hope to work on them with you guys

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish