To Heal A Broken Heart

Minx's POV:

No I can't believe it. No my eyes are playing tricks on me. This can't be happening. It's not true. It's just my imagination. I must be in a nightmare. I pinched myself as I tried to wake myself up.

But as I felt the pain of my nails pinching my skin I realized this isn't a dream. This isn't a nightmare that I'm stuck in. This isn't something that my mind is playing a trick on me. I'm not imaging that this happening. This is reality.

I put my hands over my mouth as I stare at what is front of me. I had a followed a trail to my room that I shared with Krism. I then heard noises coming from it. But what was inside had shocked me. It was Krism and a man.

I watched as they make love to each other. I can see the bliss on her face as he pounded into her. I can't believe she would do this to me. We are married for fucks sake. I loved her till the point were I would trade my life for hers.

I wanted to leave. To runaway from the scene in front of me. I wanted to turn away and never look back. But I couldn't I watched everything that was happening. I watched them make love as they were making love.

I could see that she wanted it. I could see that she loved it. I could see at this moment she had forgotten I existed. She forgotten she had given her life to me. That we made promises to each other that we had each other's back.

I then see them climax and then all was just left was their heaving breathing. I see Krism run her hand on the man's face and I could see him smile back at her. She gives him one last kiss before he finally pulls out of her.

They both lay on the bed and there eyes widen as they finally noticed I was there. They quickly cover themselves with the blanket and I just stare at them with a blank expression. It was silent for a couple of minutes before someone said something.

"Minx how long have you been standing there," Krism said breaking the silence we had formed.

"Long enough to see what had happened," I said seeing her face turn into worry.

"I can explain," she said as I looked at her with a blank expression.

I don't know what I feel. Do I fell angry, sad, confused, I don't know everything's is all messed up. I don't know what to do.

"You see I," she started to say but I didn't want to listen.

"You see what my Wife was having sex with a man in my house what is there more to explain,"'I yelled making both of their eyes wide.

"It's not like that," she said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah it's totally not like that. I didn't see that motherfucker pound inside of you for the last 5 minutes and hearing you moan and have bliss in everything he does. Yeah your totally not having sex with this man," I yelled angrily as they tried to tell me other wise.

"Get out," I said and they looked at me confused.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE," I yelled the second time and their eyes widen again.

"But Minxy," Krism started to say but I didn't want to hear one word coming out of her.

"Get the fuck out of my house and you can come by tomorrow and get your stuff," I said wanting them to leave.

She gets up not wearing anything and coming to my side. She grabs my hands and look into my eyes.

"But Minxy I love you," she said having tears form into her eyes.