Somebody I used to know H2OVanoss

Somebody I Used To Know ~ H2OVanoss

Evans POV:

I sit at the bench waiting for someone. I hoped that they would come because I've been trying to contact them for the past couple of days. When we broke up we promised we would still be friends and yet....

And yet, she changed her number. Blocked me off on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and even Facebook. I wanted to know why she had done it when we promised that we would still be friends when we broke up.

~Play Song Here~

I waited for a couple of minutes before I could see her walking in the distance. I could see that she has changed. The skirt she was wearing was a little to short for her and she was wearing a crop top that showed her flat stomach.

"Well Evan I'm here," she said as she reached me putting her hands on her hips.

I took a deep breathe and said what my heart desired.

"Now and then I think of when we were together," I said looking into her eyes.

"Like when you said you felt so happy you could die," I continued making her look down.

"Told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company. But that was love and it's an ache I still remember," I said watching her every move.

I can see her rub her should in uncomfortable knowing what I'm talking about. She should know what I'm talking about since she brought this whole thing.

"You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness," I said thinking about the break up.

"Like resignation to the end, always the end," I said.

"So when we found that we could not make sense. Well you said that we would still be friends. But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over," I said making her eyes widen.

"But you didn't have to cut me off," I said making her step back.

"Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing," I said as I suffered for two days wanting to know what happened to my friend.

"And I don't even need your love, but you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough," I said as I remembered seeing her once on the street and she ignored me.

"No you didn't have to stoop so low," I said clutching my fists.

"Have your friends collect your records and then change your number," I said as I remember trying to reach in contact with her.

"I guess that I don't need that though," I said making her look at me strangely.

"Now you're just somebody that I used to know," I said and she starts shifting in her spot.

Now you're just somebody that I used to know

I feel myself out of breathe as I explained my situation. She just looks at me sadly and then angrily.

"Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over," she said making me roll my eyes.

"But had me believing it was always something that I'd done," she said crossing her arms and staring bluntly at me.

"And I don't wanna live that way, reading into every word you say," she said uncrossing them.

"You said that you could let it go. And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know," she said making me angry.

"But you didn't have to cut me off," I said once again but louder.

"Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing," I said as she betrayed me.

"And I don't even need your love, but you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough," I said looking at my once good friend.

"And you didn't have to stoop so low," I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"Have your friends collect your records and then change your number," I said making her glare at me.

"I guess that I don't need that though. Now you're just somebody that I used to know," I said and I heard footsteps walking towards me.

Somebody
(I used to know)
Somebody
(Now you're just somebody that I used to know)
Somebody
(I used to know)
Somebody
(Now you're just somebody that I used to know)
(I used to know)
(That I used to know)
(I used to know)
Somebody

I felt familiar arms wrap around my waist and I smile.

"Whose that," Sydney asked and the said person came out.

"I'm Jonathan Evan's boyfriend," he said making me chuckle.

"You're gay Evan," she yelled shockingly.

"More of a Bi thing," I said planting a kiss on his cheek making him blush.

"Well you didn't want me Hung up on you as you said so I'm not," I said wrapping one arm around his waist.

I turned around pulling Jonathan with me and we walked back to the car that was waiting for us.

"Evan what about us," she yelled as I got in the car with Jonathan.

"What about us," I said telling the driver to take us home.

We left and I watched Sydney's form disappear from my view.

"Who was she," Jonathan asked as I never told him if my past relationships.

"Eh she's just somebody I used to know no need to worry," I said planting a kiss on his forehead.

He sighs softly and snuggles into my arms. I love this man and I'm kind of glad that this happened. It just shows how much I love him and how much I don't need her.

Hey guys anther H2OVanoss oneshot for you guys and this one is a happier note I guess. Also one thing No Hate For Sydney. Yeah even though this is about them I don't hate her.

Lol it's just easy to write about them breaking up then actually being tigers meh I'm weird XD So request are back open. Were they even closed I don't even know XD BUT I AM TAKING REQUESTS.

Honestly guys writing pulls me from he outside world and keeps me happy. Please leave me something to write about because then I'll be sad and it could be anything...... ANYTHING

Anyways with lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish