More Story Ideassss

Story Ideas!!!!!

Heyo guys just some story ideas so enjoy

The One that I pick

Plot:

Jonathan is an Omega. His whole life his parents said that he would have an Alpha who would love and protect him in anyway. You accept who you're alpha is when you finally had sex with them.

Jonathan moved to a new school because a lot of the Alphas at his old one had wanted to take him when he entered his first heat. They wanted him to go to and Alpha and Omega school where they separated the Alpha and Omegas in dorms.

Jonathan meets five people who have suddenly an attraction to him. They all accidentally scene him in his heat and "helped" him. Now Jonathan has to
Choose who his Alpha is going to be so he doesn't lead on the other 4. Who is it going to be?

Jonathan's POV:

I feel his soft lips on mine as he starts to grind on me. I moan out as I could feel his hard member grinding on mine. I heard him moan as I grabbed his dick. I know he's and alpha and I'm a omega but I can have my fun while at it.

He growls stating his dominance over me. I let his dick go and he pinned my hands over my head with just one of his hands. He smirk at my struggle as his other hand trails down to my dick.

I could feel his hands softly stroking my penis. I moan as he grabbed it and start to thrust it a bit. I then groan at the list of his hands and he puts it up to his mouth. He licks his hand moaning as he enjoys the taste of it.

I see him open his mouth to say something when...

~End of Dream~

I gasped as I woke up breathing heavily. Another dream like that. I could never really tell who it was or what they sound like. I always wake up whenever they do. I look down at my phone and I see I had five messages from my five friends.

I see that they all want to hang out with me in a different place and I groan. It has always been this way since the first time I met them. They are all close to me and all of them are alphas. They have seen me in my heat and took care of me.

I groan knowing I had to pick one. But the question is who do I pick.

Never Should Have Met

Plot: Craig is a new student at Monroe High School. He is a geek and a nerd and someone who is easily picked on. He was never meant to get the attention of the schools bad boy Tyler.

Tyler is the school bad boy. He's rough and tuff and the leader of Puncakes. He punches anyone who makes fun of his gang name and is one to break. Never did he expect to have an attraction to Craig.

Now that they both met and both had a connection. They fight the life of homophobic people and just the right to be together.

No writing is presentable

Well that's just two pretty much. Pretty much lol I hope you enjoy them as hey are just ideas XD

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish