Friends Forever? part 5!!!

Friends Forever? Part 5

?'s POV:

I've been standing out here since the last person had came in. I wanted to go inside but I didn't. I had to stand here and watch. I watched one by one as sadness came into there eyes. I knew it was to late.

So instead what I'd do was look through the window of the house watching the people inside cry. They told me to come home and just live my life but as I see the people inside I don't want to go home. I sigh as I turned and walked away from the house.

"JAY," I heard someone call me.

I turned to see it was one of the nurses from the hospital that I had come from. She had blonde hair and blue eyes and she was there when I had first woken up. I think her name was Dially.

"Yeah," I said as I waited for her to reach me.

"I wanted to know if you had made it home safely since I'm going to watch you for the next couple of weeks," she said as she stopped before me.

"I don't need anyone watching me I'm going to be fine," I said getting annoyed that they had sent me her.

She looks at me annoyed and turns to the house.

"Is this your house," she asked and I looked back at the house

This house that I stopped, this exact house were I can sense and see sadness surrounding it. This house must of had a meaning to me but I can't put my finger on it.

"No I don't live here," I said finally answering her question.

"Then where do you live," she asked turning to me.

"I don't know so I guess I'm starting over huh," I said looking back at her.

"Well then Sir Jay Lopez, you can stay with me and let's see if we can find your old friend who had brought you in," she said and grabbed my hand.

She pulled me along to her place but I had to look back at the house. I can't lie to myself. This house did used to have a meaning to me. The people inside used to have a meaning to me. But that person had died that day. He died along with everything that had happened.

Jonathan Denis had died on June 1st 2015.

And Jay Lopez was born two days later.

Wellllllppppppp that had happened huh such a twist am I right. Didn't expect that to happen. Thought part 4 was the end well you're wrong ;). This makes such a good story sequel huh. Should I make a story about it? It's also pretty short for a Friends Forever oneshot huh.

And Also I'm going to do a Q and A one shot about me so please send any questions you have in the comments and I will post them all as a one shot. So don't be afraid to ask me!!!

Anyways with lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish