Where is Delirious Part 5 Finale

Evan's POV:

I drove as fast as I can. I have to get there before anything else bad happens to Delirious. I can see the entrance to the beach. I quickly parked my car and got out of my car as fast as I can. I look around to see if I can see any signs of Jonathan and his kidnappers.

I look down and I see foot prints in the sand leading of to a random direction. I followed them hoping it would lead me to him. After 30 minutes of following then I reached this open plain were there is no one there.

"So you have finally come," a voice said and I turned around to see five mysterious figures.

5 I thought there was only 4.

"Where the hell is Delirious," I growled out in anger.

"Don't worry you will see him soon," the second figure said.

"Or not," the third figure said and they all started laughing.

The laughs I have heard them before, but from were.

"I don't have time to play games here," I said getting annoyed that they aren't giving me what I want.

"Ohh sorry sir we mustn't keep you waiting," the fourth figure said.

"Here you go," the last figure said and through me a lifeless body.

I gasped noticing that it was Delirious.

"Jonathan," I said softly lifting his head so I can get a good look at him.

He was looking at me with his lifeless blue eyes. His skin was very pale and he was cold to the touch.

"I'm so sorry," I said and I burst into tears.

"Evan do you know why this happened," they all said together.

"It's because I wasn't a good boyfriend. I broke promises that I would keep. I'm sorry Delirious I wish I could change it all," I said still crying.

"If he was still here what would you say to him," the first voice said.

"I would tell him I love him and he means the world to me. I would get down on one knee and look into his crystal blue eyes. I would pull out the ring and ask him will you marry me," I said lastly and I heard crying.

"Vanoss of course I would marry you," the first voice said and I looked at him shocked.

He takes of his hood and it's the man who I feel in love with since the first time I have met him.

"Delirious," I said and he nods.

I run up to him and hug him.

"I'm glad you're okay," I said holding him right like he was going to leave me again.

"I have always been okay," He said and he wipes away my tears.

"If you were him then who are these guys," I said looking at the others.

They take off there hood and it reveals Lui, Marcel, Mini, and Tyler.

"What the hell guys," I said and they laughed.

"Dude we watched you the whole time right from when Lui called you this morning," Tyler said and my eyes widen.

"It was just a trick," I said surprised.

"I missed you Evan," Delirious said and I smiled.

"I love you Delirious," I said pulling out the ring and putting it on his finger.

He smiled at the ring and we kissed. I'm glad I found my Delirious.

Hey guys this is the end of Where is Delirious. Man people are so smart XD and guessed who his kidnappers were really were. anyways I still want your request I know you can see this and don't lie to me.

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish