All I See Is Darkness

Evan's POV:

"Delirious what are you saying," I said turning to him.

"I'm sorry Vanoss," Delirious said.

I thought we were perfect. We looked perfect next to each other. We were it. Even from the first time I asked him out.

"Jonathan even though you recently had a break up, but I feel like we have known each other our whole lives. But will you be my boyfriend," I said turning to him.

"Evan of course I would be your boyfriend," he said and we kissed.

We were so happy. I was so happy. I had my dream guy with me. He was happy. I was happy. We were so perfect.

"Delirious," I said calling from our couch.

"What do you want Vanoss," he called from the kitchen.

"I love you," I coed and I heard him chuckle.

"I love you too Evy Bear," he said coming to sit on my lap.

"I'm so lucky I have you," I said and I smiled softly at him.

"Me too Evan," he said and we cuddled on the couch all night.

I thought we were perfect. But that was just me I didn't know what was going behind my back. I didn't notice that his smiles were fake. They were forced on his face.

"Hey Delirious how about we go ice skating," Evan said turning to Delirious.

Delirious looked back at Evan sadly but didn't want to show it so he smiled.

"Of course spending anywhere with you is the best," he replied.

Why couldn't you have told me before why did you tell me now. We could have solved this problem before. Before I was falling for you hard. You could have stopped me for falling what I couldn't have.

"Delirious I love you," I said looking at him.

"I.... Love you too Vanoss," he said softly.

"Delirious are you okay," I asked him getting worried.

"Yeah I'm okay," he said sadly.

I should have known and yet I let myself fall. Everything was falling apart. You still smiled. You still laughed. But it was just fake. You weren't happy. You weren't ready and yet you agreed.

Present day

"Sorry for what," I asked confused.

"I'm sorry but I can't take this anymore," he said/yelled rubbing his hands through his hair.

"Delirious I'm here for you please tell me what's wrong," I said trying to pull him into a hug.

"I'm not happy anymore," he said not accepting my hug.

I go silent waiting for him to continue.

"I'm sorry I can't pretend anymore. I'm just not happy anymore. I love you Evan o really do but I can't take it anymore. I wasn't ready," he said breaking down into tears.

"I ...... Does that mean you want a break," I said sadly.

And to my horror he nodded his head.

"I'm just not ready maybe some other day Evan," Jonathan said.

"Okay than I respect your decisions," I said.

"You do," he said looking up at me.

"I do," I said and he smiled.

"Thank you Evan," he said and turned and left.

~a month later~

I stand on the side of the bridge just feeling the air in my face. One month. One whole month and he hasn't talked to me. I wanted to know what's up. So I went to his house just to say hi.

I knock on his door and I heard no answer. I know he's home because his car is parked in his driveway. I grab the door knob and I twist it which it was surprisingly open. I heard moaning come from his room and I quickly walk there.

I open the door as quietly as I can and my eyes widen at the seen. It was Cartoonz and Delirious. I could see Cartoonz pound in Delirious and I could hear his moans. I quickly tried to leave but I knocked some things over grabbing their attentions. He quickly pulled himself out of Jonathan and they both covered themselves.

"E....E....Evan," Jonathan stuttered seeing me.

"I see you need sometime to be alone," I said coldly.

"I can explain," he said.

"No I'm just going to go and you know what live my life because apparently you don't care enough," I said coldly and turned on my heels and left he door.

"Evan come back," was the last thing I heard from Jonathan.

Now I'm here on this bridge. I take out my phone and I check to see if YouTube was connected to my phone and if I can upload a video from my phone. After I checked I pressed record on my phone.

"Hey Guys Vanoss here and you maybe wondering why I'm outside and why I'm doing this," I said and than sighed.

"Well this is going to be the last time I ever updated as you can see this bridge right here is going to be my savior. It's going to take me somewhere happy," I said smiling at that part.

"Delirious I congratulate you on your new relationship, I guess I wasn't enough huh. I'm sorry my friends but this have been going through my mind a lot and now I'm planning on doing something about it," I said.

"Well bye guys and I'm sorry I can't be the leader you guys needed," I said and ended the video.

It quickly uploaded and soon my phone was blowing up with messages from friends and families. I smiled and put my phone on the ground. I go to the edge of the bridge and I put my arms straight out making it look I'm gonna fly.

"I am going to be Night Owl this one night," I said and smiled at the memories.

I heard footsteps running closer to me but they weren't going to stop me. I then jumped into the raging waters down below.

All I see is darkness.

...........

Dially

Brofish