Bert McCraken's Prom Scenario

(A/N: If any of you are a fan of The Used, then prepare to have a prom with Bert McCracken! This band member is picked by AmyDunbar2 and this is the prom dress you're wearing. Hope you all enjoy and don't worry, new chapters are coming in.)

You are so excited for your prom with Bert McCracken as you got on your prom dress with your F/C flats as you already got on your necklace, earrings and makeup on your face. You then heard the sound of the door knocking as you went over to see Bert McCracken in his tuxedo.

"You're here." You smiled

"Of course I'm here." Bert smiled

"Ready to go?" You asked

"Let's go honey." Bert said

Bert then take your hand and you both went to the prom in the limo

Bert then take your hand and you both went to the prom in the limo. The driver then take you to the prom which is located at Marriott as you begin to smile as you got out with Bert and pose with him. The students cheered to see Bert as you sit down on the chair while Bert gave you a smoothie which is a strawberry and banana as you smiled and take a sip as Bert got a blueberry smoothie while looking at the theme (Pic above).

"Mm so good. So who's performing for the prom?" Bert asked

"Slipknot." You said

"Very amazing and interesting." Bert said

You giggled as the group Slipknot came onstage as the whole students cheered with excitement as you also joined in. Corey Taylor then nodded as the group performed KillPop as the everyone begin to mosh as you joined in as Bert did the same while holding your hand. They then perform Devil In I, Duality, All Out Life and even Unsainted as everyone pumping their fists in the air including you and Bert.

"It's time to announce the prom king and queen." The principal said

You begin to sit down with Bert while sipping your smoothie as he kissed your forehead with a smile on your face.

"The winner of the prom queen and Ming are.... Y/N and Bert McCracken!!" The principal announced

You cheered with happiness as Bert held your hand and brought you on the stage as you both got the crowns on each head and felt very happy.

"Thank you all.. this is the best!" Bert smiled

After when the prom is finished, you and Bert went to the hotel for the after prom while sharing a meal together.

"That is an amazing prom we did." Bert said

"Especially when we win prom king and queen." You said

"Yeah... I love you." Bert said

"I l-love you too." You smiled

You both then went to the hotel room to cuddle up together as you both have the best prom ever.

Corey Taylor, Mick Thomson, Hayley Williams, Bill Kaulitz, and Lacey Sturm: Aww!!

Shawn Crahan: Now that is beautiful!

Bert McCracken: I like it!

Me: I'm glad you do.

Carla Harvey: Now everyone we have a few more people left!

Heidi Shepherd: All we have are:

•Tatiana Shmaylyuk
•Bill Kaulitz
•Lacey Sturm

Chester Bennington: Please take your time to pick the remaining 3 we got.

Mick Thomson: Hope you all have a great day.

Amy Lee: Bye bye everyone!!