When They See You Bullied

Corey Taylor:

In the morning, Corey Taylor was finish performing with the group Slipknot as he saw a few fans who are pop fans bullying you saying things like 'You don't deserve to be with that metal head', and even hurtful names like ugly, worthless and pathetic. Corey felt angered by this and approach to them and begin to hold you close.

"Assholes! She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen! So beat it!" Corey Taylor said

The fans then ran off as Corey cuddled you close as you begin to feel happy that Corey is protecting you from being bullied.

Mick Thomson: 

After when Mick is finish practicing, he heard the sound of laughing as he noticed you are being bullied by a few people who are rude to you.

"You don't deserve to be with Mick!" A male guy said

"You're ugly! Mick deserves an attractive female not a stupid cunt like you!" A female said

"HEY!" Mick said

Mick came over and approach the bullies as they felt terrified and ran off since Mick is a giant since he's about 6'3 inches tall. He begin to hug you close and you thanked him for saving you from the bullies.

Shawn Crahan:

As you just finish with school, you got a bit of bruising over your face as you just got bullied by popular girls. Shawn noticed the bruises and came over as you explain to them what happened. He decided to call the principal as he explained to him the situation with you as the principal expelled the girls as you felt happy that Shawn helped you with the bullying.

Jared Leto:

Jared begin to bring you to the store to buy a nice ring in black and red as a few bullies came over to you and shoved you down as you yelped in pain.

"You don't deserve to be with that rockstar!" The girl said

"Yeah you are ugly and a whore!" The male said

Jared approaches to the bullies and begin to growl at them.

"Excuse me, Y/N is the most beautiful girl in the world and I will do whatever I can to protect her. So do me a huge favor and BEAT IT!" Jared said

The bullies ran off as Jared hugged you close as he doesn't want to see you bullied again.

Bert McCracken:

You are now with Bert as a few bullies came over and begin to mock you as you are wearing a gothic attire as they called you rude names including ugly, slut and a cunt. You felt so hurt as Bert told the bullies to leave you alone in an angry voice. The bullies then leave as Bert kisses your lips as he doesn't want to see you bullied.

Jonathan Davis:

You just got home from school as you got a bit of bruising from a few bullies that calls you mean names as Jonathan notice that you've been bullied. He decided to call the principal of your school as the principal then expelled the bullies. You thanked him as he doesn't want to see you bullied anymore.

David Draiman:

You are now at the music store being bullied by a few boys as they told you awful names like a whore, slut and a worthless bitch which made you tear up. As David came inside and notice you were about to cry, he came over with his arms crossed and clear his throat.

"Why are you bullying my girl?" David Draiman growled

The guys felt terrified of David Draiman since he's the lead singer of Disturbed and ran off as you felt happy that he won't see you being bullied anymore.